cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay Marketplace

How important  ebay marketplace to your life...?  Did it lead to your goals? 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

ebay Marketplace

Yes it led me to my goals,My first waking thought is ebay, and how i can list more stuff to make ebay more money.That is what a real ebayer does.

24/7 live for the ebay life.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

ebay Marketplace

If this is an assignment for seller school I do not think the Seller School will be happy with you asking us all of these questions for your tasks and essays. They are expecting you to learn how to research this yourself on the eBay help pages, not just copy and paste our responses into a word doc.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

@smonline_store wrote:

How important  ebay marketplace to your life...?  Did it lead to your goals? 

It did not.

We were down 7-6, failed to convert a 2-pointer (I forgot to run, clobbered at the line) and it was my turn to kick a field goal.  20 yarder-no brainer, when our place kicker, who was pff a day 3 har-binge-er moved slightly to the right without warning and he was kicked in the head. 

Ball flew out, flags everywhere!  Stooopid sideline Ref kept yelling No Goal, No Good, No Goal.

So no.  We did not make our Goal. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

@smonline_store 

Like most of the others from your country, your account will probably get suspended before you make any money.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

At one time it was very important, as it was my only means of support. Sales were great and I made money, and that was my goal.  How important is ebay to your life? Has it led you to your goals? Enquiring minds want to know...

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

Life Goals????  LIke Life Goals?

No, it led me to this Family Living Dining Room Combination full of shelves of stuff that has to be sold.  AFTER....I take pictures, make files, list junk, relist junk (add that back in eighty times) and ship.

Life Goals,   I'm working on them.  As of yesterday?  No More Cancer, but more chemo.  I cannot easily walk around the block without panting, I am not a gourmet cook or even close-but I'll get there.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

Are you kidding me?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

@divwido wrote:

Life Goals????  LIke Life Goals?

No, it led me to this Family Living Dining Room Combination full of shelves of stuff that has to be sold.  AFTER....I take pictures, make files, list junk, relist junk (add that back in eighty times) and ship.

Life Goals,   I'm working on them.  As of yesterday?  No More Cancer, but more chemo.  I cannot easily walk around the block without panting, I am not a gourmet cook or even close-but I'll get there.

Awesome news!!!  Congrats!  Fantabulistic to hear!  Woot!!  🌷🍹🎉🎈😺

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

Yes it led me to my goals,My first waking thought is ebay, and how i can list more stuff to make ebay more money.That is what a real ebayer does.

24/7 live for the ebay life.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

I am tempted to give one of my stock answers, about my $$ success selling items that hang from trees.  However, one of those got me slapped recently.   Even this may be cause for a repeat.

I am so sad.

Thin skin.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

We do not have world peace and I am not yet independently wealthy, so that would be a 'no.'

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

Got my hand slapped today too...only posted what others posted and have been posting since the invasion. Aparently it's ok to spam the boards with nonsense and false info, but if you call it out, you'll read about it!😰

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

ebay Marketplace

@ckimodog wrote:

Got my hand slapped today too...only posted what others posted and have been posting since the invasion. Aparently it's ok to spam the boards with nonsense and false info, but if you call it out, you'll read about it!😰

Welcome to the club!  And we have the best cookies.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 13 of 13
latest reply