cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBays Fitment Guarantee?

Being That Sellers End Of Auction Value Includes Shipping (Expense) To Calculate The Fees Value Of the Auction end Total. I am Amused at the Fitment Guarantee That your Parts Will Fit Guaranteed Or eBay Will Give You Your Full Money Back including Shipping cost! But The Seller Pays For Return Shipping! and Here is where it gets Real Fun! The Seller Lists The Item and Never Says The Item Fits infact The Seller Says It will (Not Fit) eBay Puts in Parenthesis (FITS 1995 AWD LT ASTRO VAN) I Own The Vehicle and know it will not Fit Unless You Get a Sawsall And Cut a Huge Hole in The AC rear Duct Behind the Radio to Install the (FITS) Oem Replacement that eBays Says Fits, So Ok No Problem eBay Will Give you Your FULL Money Back! NO The Seller Now has to Pay the Return Shipping That Said It Wouldn't Fit and His Initial Listing Was Charged Fees on calculations of his Shipping Expense and Now He has to Pay the Return Shipping Cost So eBay Has Lost Nothing.  Being Only One OEM Radio Fits in a 1995 AWD LT Astro Van and The Seller Clearly Stating It will Not Fit. eBay Should Not Only Be Responsible For The Shipping Costs Both Ways but Charged For All the Lost Efforts/Time Spent On the Failed Auction. I see this All the Time! It's No Loss to eBay! Sometimes People Won't Be Able To Install the Parts Within The 30 day Return Time Frame So That Would Be a Successful Transaction, Not Only Because It Will Not Fit But The Buyer Will then Relist The Item and That Item Will Start Over and Be Charged For Shipping Expenses, Listing Auction and Tax Values etc. KA-CHING! You Go eBay!!  The Way Around All This Is To Never Buy Anything You Will Need to Return and Never List It On eBay to Begin With! Items Being Sold Over And Over again (SELL THIS ITEM) You Just Bought The Item 5 Days Ago on eBay And It Works Fine But You Don't Want the Seller To Incur Return Fees So You Relist (SELL THIS ITEM) Same Charges Same Fees Same Taxes On the Same Item! See I am A Seller And I Feel For the Other Sellers, I won't Return An Item That Is Delivered The Way It Was Listed and Know How Much Effort Goes Into Listing Items, eBay Looks At it Different! Just Givem All their money Back Compliments of The Seller! Look Lets Face It Half The Crap On eBay Is Drop-Shipped From AMAZON and When You Need to return it your Told To Contact Amazon but I Didn't Buy It On Amazon! I have Prime Amazon but I bought it on eBay! Then to Return It to eBay Seller They Want Me to Pay the Return Shipping! That really happens here In ScamBay! Like I said I understand that As Scams Present themselves eBay Needs to Resolve the Issues and That takes Time but The Sellers/Buyers Are the Victims and Once The Problem Has Been Corrected It's Time For the Next Scam but Nobody Is Compensated For The Losses.  Just Seems eBay has their Own Scams now! Would you Like to pay an extra $7.00 to make your Item Visible? This Might Be Why My Items have 1 View in 10 Days because I opted For Invisible Listings And Didn't Pay For Visibility? Shipping Is an Item Value? The Tax The Buyer Paid Is an Auction Value? The Tax The Buyer Paid Was a Value To The Government! 

What's Next?

When Shipping Is Free I will Offer Free Shipping But not Living In Disney Land and Know that A Padded ENVELOPE Flat Rate is $12.00 and a Small Box is $22-25, Large Box is Upwards Of $55.00 And Up from there! It's An Expense Not An Auction Value Or an Item Total Value. Unless You Are Shipping Free Gold Bars in Your Padded Envelopes It Cost Money to Ship Items! The Shipping Costs To Me Are Awesome Because I can't Deliver My Items To California for $12.00 Myself and When You See All The Backbone Humping Your Crap Around the Us and Gas Expenses etc It's Very Reasonable The Shipping Costs On Everything but To be being Charged in eBay Fees For My Shipping Expenses Is Almost Criminal to Me! If eBay Said Look We are Raising Our Fees Once Again That's Fine but The Algorithms Adding Fees For anything Other Than the Value Of the Item Total Value Is Disturbing to Many! 

I'm a (Clean Out My House Seller), Not A Reseller Looking For Stuff I can Buy To Sell at Some kind Of Profit.  Once My House Is Cleaned Up I am All Set With The Never ending Drama! Only Once Did I List an Item at 5.00 with 100.00 Shipping, An Item I just Bought on eBay And Paid Tax and Relisted Instead Of Returning.  Just to See How My Fees Got Totaled To Learn The New eBay Math Calculator and See For Myself How The Calculator Works, It's a Gold Mine for eBay and the IRS! Expense Tax? Next is Fun Taxes & Fees?            

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBays Fitment Guarantee?

🤦‍

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBays Fitment Guarantee?

🙄

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBays Fitment Guarantee?