cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay - your name is Inconsistency

I don't use drafts much so only just noticed this.

After the first completed draft it asks if you want to complete another. Well yes please. So far so good.

But THEN after completing the second draft, rather than asking again iff you wish to complete another, you get the screen where the only choices are sell similar or I'm done, which of course takes you back to the active selling page.

Good god eBay, could your coders at least keep the same screen options for longer than 5 seconds?

So tired of the CONSTANT having to click click click to get back to where you were.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Well, they are consistently inconsistent ...........

Is it that hard to code to LOOK to see if there are more uncompleted drafts and then direct the screen to ask if you want to complete another?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

About 5 minutes work ........

I think I snorted when I read your title! I listed a few things today and grumbled about that too!! I have turned into a fan of opening the draft in another tab and refreshing the draft screen as I knock them out. In my mind it's faster :).

My new favorite is having to run the stupid mobile checker on all the listings I am putting up. Regardless of the template or if I use Sell Similar, the metatag stuff always has an issue.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply