Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Change in USPS shipping calculation?

Woke up this morning to a sale...yay! But noticed that I will lose money on calculated shipping. Is this a new Ebay change in calculation? I checked my settings and nothing seems awry. I am Top Rated and did not send an invoice for this sale. Anyone ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photos Disappearing in Inventory Also....

I seen many posts regarding photos and pictures disappearing ink good till canceled listings Now I have also noticed many of my pictures are disappearing from my saved inventory I pay an eBay store charge just to have the inventory option handy,,, Wh...

Cannot load pictures to new listings

"The file is not supported by eBay. Please remove it and upload only JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF or BMP files." Trying to add photos from web-based icloud.com but only get above error message.

On the matter of Shiny Objects:

Over the past few weeks everybody was moaning and groaning over the requirement for free returns. Then the sales tax decision comes down and now that is front and center and returns seems to have dropped off the radar. And in due course another shiny...

Resolved! Auction ended w bid but need to cancel

Hi, Yuck. I had a listing end with bids. 10 min before auction closed I noticed a big error in my listing. Entirely my fault! I offered the buyer a huge discount but she would rather cancel and I don't blame her. How do I cancel the auction after it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

fed x shipping

i need some help how do i print fedex shipping labels now.?? with the new shipping set uo i sell items with fedex shipping and when i go to print label all i get is the USPS.??? any one else experince this yet.??

Banned with Perfect Record. Brother Banned Too. Can He Sell Here After Moving Out?

I received an email recently that I was no longer welcome to sell on eBay (but I should still feel free to buy, of course!). I had perfect feedback, I shipped on time, my photos were excellent and met all guidelines and I had only three escalated cas...

Not receiving email notifications since 4-5-18

I stopped receiving email notifications for customer sales on 4-5-18. Ebay technical support said it is an unknown issue and could take up to 30 days to fix. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. It is really anoying to constantly...

Ripped off!

I made a purchase from seller, for Aspercream lotion. He sold me a product, that he never had possession of. I opened a claim on the product, because it never got shipped. And being the nice guy, I accepted his explanation, that he would email me, wh...

No retrieving SOLD listings ??

When I list an item for sale I look at similar items that have sold in the past for comps. Being able to read the description of the SOLD item is critical in order to evaluate conditiion, etc. Lately I have noticed when you locate a SOLD item and cli...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake bidders

This is a month now with the same item i'm trying to sell and a fake bideder winds. Its getting old. Can't I just cancel the order then give the second chance to the actual winner of the auction? What do you all do to try and stop fake bidders? Could...

How to be a Top Rated Plus Seller?

I just became I top rated seller. Want to be a top rated plus seller. I can't find clear requirements for that. I already offer 30 day returns and 1 day shipping time. What else do I need to do to become a top rated plus seller?

Back in the early 20's

Back in the early 20's selling on eBay site constituted an almost perfect art, scam-free, returns were rare and so did refunds. It was an exciting experience something missing in today's selling/buying atmosphere. I started being a buyer mostly on re...

Nothing but watchers and no sales!

I list stuff that has sold easily before, but now I get watchers that don't buy. Why? I don't like watchers that don't buy.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors