Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Promoted listings

Why will it not let me promote my items on here? I had several .99 auctions that i would promote, but i am unable so to protect myself i had to raise the prices. Unfortunate…. I have an excellent seller rating and need this reinstated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

Older Messages

It's amazing how far behind Khoros can sometimes be in taking down threads that are old.Just looked at a post from 2017 where I answered a question.Just before that, saw a post from September, 2023, that had been closed by the bots.There is no consis...

Wrong returns sent to wrong sellers

I returned two items I bought from two different sellers, but when I sent out the returns, they each went to the wrong seller. How do I make this right?

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

People making wrong statements

Hi has anyone have a problem with someone saying that they are selling fake items and it is not true. I am.. but what I have is not fake, it is real, and eBay took it down and said I needed to speak to the person or company that said that in order to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors