cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay customer service - a compliment

I received an obnoxious feedback comment that was racial in nature. It was done as a "positive." I reached out to eBay customer service and was asked to send an email detailing my concern which I did....and I was happy to get a response about 7 hours later - comment removed. 

It's easy to be a bit hard on eBay as a company at times but in fairness, I think when they take care of a seller when it matters - a thank you is in order. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Excellent news.  Ebay does have a policy for this and it is something they would remove.  I'm glad you were able to get yours taken care of.

Now don't forget to report the buyer for abuse of the feedback system.  Before you report them you might go and take a peek at their FB left for others.  There may be other sellers that had this done to them too and that should be reported.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/reporting-issue-buyer?id=4084

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Excellent news.  Ebay does have a policy for this and it is something they would remove.  I'm glad you were able to get yours taken care of.

Now don't forget to report the buyer for abuse of the feedback system.  Before you report them you might go and take a peek at their FB left for others.  There may be other sellers that had this done to them too and that should be reported.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/reporting-issue-buyer?id=4084

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks! Copy That!!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It is an important part of the process to try and stop members from misbehaving like that.  I'm sorry you had to experience this but very glad it was taken care of.  I hope the rest of your new year is much smoother.  😍

Message 4 of 4
latest reply