cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay anniversary dates

There is rarely any good news on these forums, so I thought I would post something positive.

On May 12, I will be celebrating 10 years as an eBay seller! 6k items sold with 2824 positive feedback and counting.  I jumped in with both feet, something I wouldn’t recommend, but it worked for me.  I started out selling only boxing magazines. Someone had dropped off an entire box at my local library and I asked if I could take them. The librarian said her late husband had collected them in the 1940s/50s and she really didn’t know what to do with them.  I sold every single one of them.  I did my research and learned a lot about boxing! 

It has been the perfect job for me and I still really enjoy it. I love being creative, writing descriptions, and taking photos. My favorite thing is sending items where they belong.

I pride myself in my customer service to my eBay buyers. I think my feedback speaks for itself. I started selling when my daughter went to school and now she is about to graduate and head off to college. I hope to continue selling and add even more listings when my time is my own.

June 5 will be my 10 year anniversary on the Community. I had a problem with my first international shipment and received great help.  From then on I wanted to learn and eventually help as well.  I am enjoying my time in the Ask a Mentor program and feel I have a lot to offer.

No questions to ask, just a happy post from me!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: eBay anniversary dates

@evry1nositswindy 

Congratulations!   Thank you for sharing your eBay story.

I hit my 10-year selling anniversary last May and just recently received my 10-year badge here on the Community Boards.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@evry1nositswindy wrote:

There is rarely any good news on these forums, so I thought I would post something positive.

On May 12, I will be celebrating 10 years as an eBay seller! 6k items sold with 2824 positive feedback and counting.  I jumped in with both feet, something I wouldn’t recommend, but it worked for me.  I started out selling only boxing magazines. Someone had dropped off an entire box at my local library and I asked if I could take them. The librarian said her late husband had collected them in the 1940s/50s and she really didn’t know what to do with them.  I sold every single one of them.  I did my research and learned a lot about boxing! 

It has been the perfect job for me and I still really enjoy it. I love being creative, writing descriptions, and taking photos. My favorite thing is sending items where they belong.

I pride myself in my customer service to my eBay buyers. I think my feedback speaks for itself. I started selling when my daughter went to school and now she is about to graduate and head off to college. I hope to continue selling and add even more listings when my time is my own.

June 5 will be my 10 year anniversary on the Community. I had a problem with my first international shipment and received great help.  From then on I wanted to learn and eventually help as well.  I am enjoying my time in the Ask a Mentor program and feel I have a lot to offer.

No questions to ask, just a happy post from me!

This is amazing. Congrats @evry1nositswindy, we think you're an amazing mentor and we appreciate you! 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

My daughter actually remembered that today was my anniversary with eBay and gave me a small gift.  That was nice to wake up to.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Always glad to hear a success story, especially here and now!

Best wishes for a million more years! 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply