cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Payout declined? But was not declined by my current bank on file with eBay... Hmmm...

Is anyone else having issues with daily payouts being declined? We sell items daily and have received payouts for two and a half months with no issues, until this week now payouts are declined... Couple weeks ago I received a notice to update my bank info, which I did but the notice remained and payouts continued. Nothing else has changed that would impact payouts. I just called my bank to check on the declined payouts, they informed me that the two declined payments from eBay were never attempted as a deposit. That in my opinion is not declined, but instead held hostage by eBay for some unexplained reason. eBay clearly has all the required info because they regularly deposit money into my account and on one occasion they have pulled money from my account for the return we had about a month ago. Is this just more of what to expect from their Mangled Payments?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: eBay Payout declined? But was not declined by my current bank on file with eBay... Hmmm...

Well, this read is a bit unsettling. I've been in since Fall, 2019 and haven't experienced anything being 'declined' so far.

The workaround for eBay debiting your bank account (for refunds) is to set a credit card as the Automatic Payment Method for your monthly eBay invoice. If/when it happens, you can select which method eBay uses.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply