cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Logo - single color ... glitche or a change?

I noticed this morning that the eBay logo is a simgle color ... maroon or burgandy ??? Hmmm ... lets just call it "magoony" ... anyway, wondering if others have noticed this?  It has NOT changed on The Community.  Is this a new thing or just a glitche?  Nothing on the Announcement board ... no message in my eBay messaging ...

It also does not match the blue on eBay branded supplies ...

Screenshot (1373).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: eBay Logo - single color ... glitche or a change?

An eBay staff member commented on another thread about this; he said it was about holidays. See post #19:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Is-anyone-else-suddenly-seeing-the-ebay-logo-in-all-red-on-som...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect  Post #19 on that thread was about beer trays but I am sure its on that thread somewhere ... sorry I missed that "announcement" (LOL!)  Gee, I wonder if changing their logo like that violates any logo or trademark laws?

Regards,
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

If it's about the Holidays, they could have at least hung a little jingle bell on it.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@nobody*s_perfect  Post #19 on that thread was about beer trays but I am sure its on that thread somewhere ... 

Hmmm, perhaps we've discovered today's glitch.  Here's what I see in that thread:

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.32.29 AM.png

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Mine changed yesterday, and I was anticipating an email saying it was going to increase my sales by 15%. wink

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect  Yep, another glitch and for me each time someone replies to that thread it shifts ... beer tray post for #19 has been replaced per pic below ... but that's okay, not much surprises me here or on eBay ...

Screenshot (1374).png

Regards,
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@marilyn6122

@marilyn6122 wrote:
If it's about the Holidays, they could have at least hung a little jingle bell on it.

Unfortunately, they can not do anything that would be misconstrued as politically, ethnically, culturally or religiously incorrect ...

Regards,
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

If yours are continually shifting, then apparently you have your posts sorted differently than mine.  I have newest on the bottom; I suspect that yours are newest first.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

As I posted in the other thread I think that would be a good idea but then you'll get those offended because it's too Christmas-centric and how it's offensive to anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas. It's like the Starbucks red cups all over again.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply