cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delay problem

My package is scheduled to arrive between April 3rd and 17th, but the package has not arrived.
 It arrived on March 20. but it still hasn't come. Is there a problem? When can I get it?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: delay problem

If you haven't received your item and it's past the estimated delivery date...

Go here, select the item and continue:
https://www.ebay.com/help/ip?topicId=4042

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

However, if it has been more than 30 days since the estimated delivery date, eBay will not accept his case and he will need to either contact Paypal, if that is how he paid, or do a chargeback on his credit card.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Don't understand "It arrived on March 20, but it still hasn't come".  WHERE did it arrive on March 20?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@para47 

You're located in So. Korea.  It may be sitting at customs in your country.  I would look into it and see if that might be the case.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You did not provide a lot of details. What was the item, where was the seller located, what method did they use to ship the item and what does the tracking show? You are, as ckimodog mentioned in South Korea, if the seller was in another country, depending on which one, it may take a considerable amount of time for the item to get through shipping or it may have been lost in transit. Follow soh.maryl advice and contact either PayPal and/or your credit card company and open a chargeback for Item Not Received (INR). 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If you do not have a phone number associated with your account they may not have been able to arrange delivery.   If you do have a phone number perhaps you didn't respond to the unknown number of a courier.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply