cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting customers

Hello

I need to contact all of my buyers.  Is there any way to do this all at once with the same message?  It would be a pain to have to contact them all individually.

thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

contacting customers

You can compose your message in Notepad, and then cut/paste into the message area after selecting to CONTACT BUYER.  This would have to be done individually.  Are you trying to contact your current buyers with a message concerning delayed delivery?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

@mar.zoe wrote:

I need to contact all of my buyers.  Is there any way to do this all at once with the same message?  It would be a pain to have to contact them all individually.

I suspect that there is a reason that eBay does not give sellers the ability to mass-message their buyers. Ther eis simply too much potential for abuse. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

eBay doesn't allow a mass messages due to some would use it for spamming. 

Unfortunately, you have to do all of them individually. On the first message, just copy your message and paste into the others. 

I know it can be a pain, but, since we are supposed to be staying home, you have time to do this.....LOL!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

oh but you don't know what I am selling and how many orders I have. Thanks for the info tho, I guess I will have to just plug alog
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

yes, that is what I am trying to do.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

looks like face masks

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

contacting customers

@mar.zoe wrote:
oh but you don't know what I am selling and how many orders I have. Thanks for the info tho, I guess I will have to just plug alog

Face masks, and the listings keep getting pulled, right?  You posted about that last week.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply