Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Variations listing photos behaving weird

I noticed this a few weeks ago. Anyone see the same thing?I'm not referring to the "Default" or header photos that you upload at the parent level of the listing, but rather the photos you upload at the variation level. For example each color variatio...

An Alternative to Buyer's Photos in Feedback ---Your thoughts?

We don't have the details for the recent feedback change, which will permit buyers to leave photos in feedback, but I have a suggestion: If ebay is willing to host these buyer submitted photos, how about skipping feedback and setting up a streamlined...

Resolved! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!

Hi everyone! I usually do not complain. I have been thru glitches, changes, and other weird stuff that happens on this site, but this is the craziest. I had a buyer send me an offer on 3 items on April 27th. I accepted the offers the same day April 2...

My items are selling or getting views.

I've been selling on here for over 10 years. The last 3 or 4 months have been incredibly slow. Sales are way down and most of my items have no views. I saw in some other threads last month that other sellers are having similar issues. Has this been r...

None of my listings are showing picture magnification.

Sometimes I get magnification when it's a new listing but if the pictures have been up for more than a day there is no magnification. Most other dealers listings show magnification when I use the same computer and internet connection. Sometimes I dee...

At the end of the day eBay does not care about your store

My account was recently restricted and I lost thousands of views, watchers, and other forms of credibility, just to find out they accidentally restricted my account. eBay's customer service is outsource, with completely no clue how to solve problems ...

Ebay Vault Titles Lacking

Is it just me or does it seem like Ebay doesn't want you to actually sell Ebay vault cards? The non-changeable titles are sometimes laughable. No set names, no card number, PSA:10 instead of PSA 10 (PSA 10 search will not pull it up with the :, etc. ...

lots of questions....seller rating...my listings wont show up??

been on ebay since it almost started. look me up user name "stackz". I have suddenly been informed by ebay that I may be penalized and/or restricted due to my seller rating? the heck?!? you are going to charge me MORE because people wont leave me pos...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Counters are broken again

Getting worse as the minutes click by - says I have 15 order to ship, only 14 show. Says I have 23 awaiting payment, only 4 show.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors