Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

July 9th Change in USPS shipping policies

I would like to go ahead and work on my Ebay business shipping policies. Can someone tell me what I need to select when changing my shipping policy? Most of mine are now First Class with a few Priority shipping policies. I do not see the new verbage ...

eBay Search

If you search eBay using "Arcadia by SYRACUSE", without quotes you'll get 8 results, remove by and you get 207 results, so the word "by" eliminates 199 listings, some intelligent search engine, and they say they use AI.

Account restricted for selling an unofficial CD??

Ebay restricted my account for 3 days and it is my full time job that I rely on for income. I list thousands of CDs and I have many more to list from buying out a record and CD store. I have many promotional CDs. They said Listed a CD that was unoffi...

I was just called a racist by an ebay manager !

Due to several issues withe selling on ebay i have been on the phone a lot with ebay customer service all over the world. About seven time this morning. Most outside the U.s do not speak fluid english. Also do know about shipping with FEDEX UPS AND U...

shipping to france or germany

As we understand it, if we still want to sell/ship to france or germany we will have to sign up with this 'weeee' and get an 'uin' EVEN if we start using ebay shipping?

Resolved! Watchers of items.

If you lower the price on a item that has watchers, does E bay send that price to the watchers?

buyers have gone down

Is it just me or has there been a major decrease in the number of buyers on ebay? My volume has dropped significantly over the past year.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors