Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Attracting bottom-feeders...

I'm sure everyone has their item that attracts these type, I got one from the store today (and there's quite a few more they have for me). What it is, is a proof set from one particular country. The proof set is worth $300-400, pending on year. But f...

ending an item

If you end an item with watchers then relist do you lose those watchers?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing views

I don't know about anyone else but I am sure your feeling the same with views of the listing. I suspect that e-bay has made some changes to the detriment of sellers. It looks like if you want more exposure now you have to promote your listing which i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay escrow agent will not release funds

Hello sellers I’ve been an eBay member since 1998. I have 100% positive feedback with eBay. Recently I sold two Rolex watches on eBay. After the sale was complete and the buyers received their watches through the third-party verification I was ready ...

Resolved! My promoted listing has 0 views after 1 day

I listed an item for sale with all appropriate details and a good set of photos and description. I even paid to have it promoted but there is still 0 views, watchers, or bids. What's happening?

A BUYER WANT TO CHANGE HIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT HAS ERRORS, Ebay is Not helping the Buyer at all

A buyer that purchased an item claims after 43 days that the item does not work properly i asked him how can i help ... however his response was a negative feedback. I asked eBAY to remove it because was out of my 30 days policy and the reason for ne...

Items in cart

I recently noticed an interesting thing, generally if you're on the store a lot you can tell when people are in the store as inventory will tick up and down, indicating they are adding it to cart or such. I generally have about 2,000+ listings curren...

Sold an item, can't find it.

Hello,Sold a magazine. Got paid from the buyer. I printed a label. Then I cannot find the magazine! I may have thrown it out. How do I send a full refund to the buyer? I tried so hard to find someone at eBay (Contact Us) but it is impossible.ThanksSt...

Sales Down? Can't sell if you can't be seen

Some of you think eBay is hiding your listings. Some of you think that's nonsense. I just walked by an inventory location here. Saw I had a shelf full of turbo chargers. Wondered why? (they sell pretty well). Figured I better do some research to find...

LISTING COMIC BOOKS ON EBAY THAT ARE NOT GRADED.

How can I list items a lot more easier than how things are currently right now. I normally Find the book first and then I select someone like this however I do notice on the right to do this information is already on a personal site there where they'...

Problem to Connect Payooner With Ebay!

hi guys,i just start setup my newly ebay store and for to start work out and listed the payooner will be attach but hes demanded 3 documents the 2 which i have thats is utility bill and bank statement the last which is rental agreement i dont have .....

Bulk Edit Global Shipping??

Does anyone know how to remove Global shipping in a bulk edit??, I am done running into to many Issues & I want to eliminate global from my listings

Most Marked as Helpful Authors