Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is something up with the payments screen?

So when I go to payments, I see this: Prior to this happening, it was requiring my password frequently and kept thinking I was on a new device (sending me warnings). I was going from transaction to transaction to print the details to PDFs for my reco...

sinndex_0-1693606260246.png

Shipping return

I sold and item that was not described correctly and I decided to refund the client. I have been trying to find out how can I buy a return label from ebay to be sent to the buyer? Also since I already refund the money how can I obligate the buyer to ...

annoying reason buyer cancelled

I finally sold an item and when the buyer didn't immediately pay I sent an invoice. This morning I got a message saying they didn't want it because they didn't expect to win the auction. What the actual....? I canceled and sent back a crisp comment t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Holding Payouts? What does really mean?

"Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details." Can anyone explain this to me? Is it a start to delete me or a periodic check?But they allow my listings to stay...confusing and demeaning

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping discounts

Has anyone noticed how ebay processes shipping discounts. I have a shipping discount "free shipping" on all multiple item purchases over $30. Buyers have been using the free shipping discount on single purchases over $30. What am I doing wrong?

Resolved! Buyer name is different than the ship to name

Hello, I sold a jacket today and the buyer's name is different than the recipient's name on the "ship to" form. Both from the same town/city. I guess they are buying it for a friend or a family... Is it safe for me to ship it out? Just wanted to make...

LISTINGS WITHOUT PICTURES

HOW IS IT THAT A SELLER CAN HAVE MANY MANY MANY LISTINGS AND NOT ONE HAS A PICTURE OF ANY TYPE. PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THANKS PARELECTRONICS

Is eBay scamming me?

Unbelievable. I am a casual user - I’ve posted around 12 items of which only a minority have actually sold. Those that have have had the standard final value fee and were applicable the promoted listed fees deducted. What’s concerning however is that...

Pre-register payment method to bid maybe working

We're had newbie buyers paying a day or two after winning the auction, but never minutes before we canceled till last week Newbie bid, won and no payment till five? minutes before we could cancel as unpaid. Today on other id same deal - paid a few mi...

Would one kind person help please

I sold a set of serving trays this morning. Listing showed I had a quantity of 2 sets available. Buyer purchased 1 set. Packed and shipped already. I now have 1 set left. However, my Active Listings page shows I have a quantity of 0 available. When I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bookstore name idea

I am creating a bookstore on Ebay soon and need a catchy name idea. What would be a good name for a bookstore? Your help is appreciated!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors