Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay rebuilding search engine, new algos to come ?

Yes, that is what they are doing, because there is no other reason for not returning results on eBay.com searches........... They must be applying new algorithms to the search index, it is about time.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay and google

Has anyone else noticed that ebay is turning up on google search again? I bought a few things this weekend and was doing a random search for them and ebay was in the top 4-5 So I looked up other stuff and it was the same. Anyone heard of any changes ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Something went wrong. We're sorry.

Is anyone else getting this message? I'm trying to list and this pops up when I go back in to check the listing or to use it as a template. And now I'm seeing it when I look at any of my active items.

Resolved! "Best offer" Holding up sales?

Hi,If someone makes an offer on an item, and you accept... the offer is good for 48 hrs, and the buyer has 48 hrs to purchase the item. So, no one else can purchase this item while the buyer decides if they really want it? Even though the buyer is th...

Seller feedback for buyer

Am I expected to type in my feedback comments for every individual buyer? I do not have that much time to waste typing a comment for each buyer. Before this wonderful "Seller Hub", I could check a few boxes and leave feedback for all of my buyers at ...

Another Duplicate Listing

Just sold an item and it was already sold 12 days ago, this is getting out of hand and has been happening to me a lot lately, luckily buyers have been nice and understanding about it, but it could net me a neg sooner or later.

Buyer Marked payment as sent

So i'm pretty new to this. I have an item i keep trying to sell. The first time is was bought quick but the buyers account was made the same day and didnt pay for it and ebay marked it as a suspicious account. I tried to sell it again and it was sold...

Buyer asks for refund

My customer asked for a full refund that he didn't read the description carefully. He bought a lot of Ameth thread and complained that he wanted Polyester material and said I sent him a wrong item. But, on my description i put down is Rayon. He didn'...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Active Listings Dropped 35%"

For real? I literally just posted 5 new listings 3 days ago, how can my active listings be down THIRTY FIVE percent? Colour me confused. My performance summary page is nothing but red. Any good news for anyone else? Sales picked up at all? Doesn't he...

Resolved! Would you respond to this neutral feedback?

I recieved my first neutral feedback that I've had in a long time. A buyer bought an old computer program that is from I think the early 90s. I made a point of saying in my listing and the item condition that this was an older program and may take so...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors