Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer's Who Scam

I had a buyer who purchased an iphone from me for nearly $400.00. I had a "confirmed delivery" from the USPS and thought all was well until I started getting messages that the item was delivered, but to the wrong address. I sent an image of the posta...

Resolved! my items listed today do not appear in the results

Helloan hour ago I put 2 lots for saleIt still doesn't appear in the resultsIs there an error or is it just me that happens to me?They normally appear within 15 minutes but not this timeCould you help me, thank you

I don't get it.

I've been on Ebay over 20 years and don't understand the thought process of the Ebay bigwigs . Up until about 6 months ago, I was selling 5 to 10 items daily with average daily sales over $100.........Yesterday I had 0 sales and the day before I had ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

Sale of Books at a Loss

I have been selling books on eBay for awhile now but I still don't understand how so many hundreds of sellers can sell their books at a lose. Thoughts?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers protection on E-Bay

I'm on E-Bay for 21 years. It was the real protection before 3 years ago, but now is none. Buyer from Germany purchased my 4 legged item in excellent condition, but decided to get some additional money from me by fraudulently claiming the one leg out...

sales

How often does ebay show our items?

New Store Traffic Report

Now with this new feature of "Store Traffic" a question arises. 1. In the past 31 days there has been no visits from promoted ads, why would a seller be charged promoted ad fees? 2. A buyer would need to visit the promoted ad listing first, before ma...

Selling

How often does ebay show our items?

Buyer unable to purchase

Today I had a potential buyer message asking "if we'll be back in town soon, they're trying to purchase"I responded with "our store is not on time away, all items should be available for purchase"They responded again with "it says seller is on vacati...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors