Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Any Seller Protection Against Buyer with a Potentially Hacked Account?

I listed an electronic item on eBay, and a buyer bought it for several hundred dollars. I see that amount added to my Paypal account.After inspecting the transaction in eBay and Paypal, I noticed three different display names: eBay account, PayPal ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't Access my Unsold items list anymore from IE

First it was the Watch List, now I can't access my Unsold Items list from Internet Exployer anymore. Is there a fix for this. I have to go to Chrome to see them both, very annoying.

Buyer entered unjust negative feedback, eBay won't resolve it.

I have maintained 100% feedback since October of 1997. Yesterday I received a message that a buyer purchased one of my items. Then I noticed that he posted negative feedback to my account, ",I didn't order this item!"I contacted eBay and the only rec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with selling!

when i try to sell for my second time i get msg from eBay say : confirm identity but nothng show me just msg !!!-------------------i atach photo plz see!!

Have you noticed the new Feedback button on your listings?

I'm not really certain how long it has been there, but I'm pretty sure it has been long... Or did I just miss it? So basically, if you sell repeatables and you get a nuetral or negative on an item, you might as well end the listing and relist it from...

FB button.jpg

Fun Making Jewelry and things to sell. and fixing auctions. chit chat

I tried posting in crafts but no one goes there. ) Any way. I have been crafting my head off. and I am proud at my fore thought.... I am going to get a LOT LOT of Disney pins to sell. so I have been compacting some of my auctions, IN ONE..that way it...

Does Ebay's 10 PM PST policy pertain to sales too?

Is Ebay's time policy 10PM PST for sales dated on a particular day?If so this will really cause sellers in the East to have monster problems with 2 hour delivery. Would mean that sales up to 2 AM EST would be considered needing delivery with 24 hours...

China taking down USA sellers to ultimately takeover eBay?

I'd challenge each of you USA sellers to do an advanced searched - by sold items, lowest price first. I did a few items. Checked "pvc figure", "t-shirt", "CD", "DVD", "plush toy" .... try anything. There are hundred of thousands, if not millions, of ...

Por Fin! eBay is starting to Advertise

Have been seeing more TV ads for eBay mostly on channel 50+ and up.But today I noticed an eBay billboard along I 20 in Conyers, GA - it mentioned new and pre-owned stuff.At least it is something - maintaining market visbility is a key to sales suscce...

How do you deal with a psychotic buyer?

I just sold an item that, as far as I can tell, was definitely incorrectly labeled when listed. I honestly don't know how this happened, but I have to assume it was due to hitting "sell similar" on another item that was comporable, but had had slight...

Receiving bids while item isn't searchable yet

This is my first item I'm selling here so excuse my lack of knowledge if this is something obvious. I listed my item this afternoon and got a first bid 5 minutes later. Second bid after four hours. I still can't search for it (it says it takes 24 hrs...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have sold a item and the buyer is saying a different item arrived

Hello, I have sold a Apple product and the buyer is now saying i sent him something different. Now he is going to send me something back that was never mine and actualy keep what i sent him. Is there i way i can win, or do i have to aceept ive lost m...

USPS not updating for almost a week

Hello, I'm a new seller and I just dropped off a package at my college post office mailbox last friday during the hours not open. Most of my sales went through well, but recently there is one package that isn't updating at all. Here is the USPS track...

Advice to guide me - Help me fix my screwup!

OK, so here is the deal. Sold an item last night for over $100. I get nervous with international purchases of that amout, so I always insure at my own expense thru u-pic. I got burned badly and expensively a few years ago with a pricey item to Singap...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors