Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Not understanding Standard promotion

Can someone explain the standard promo? I put in all, I put in 2 %, put in 18.00- 350.00, started new program. But only some stuff qualified even if it was more than 18.00. Actually it showed me that only a few qualified. Confused . Thank you all aga...

ebay holding my money

Hello, I had 2 widow maker heart attacks and have heart failure. I was unable to sell for about a year. I started back up and sold a Penn senator 16/0 fishing reel for approximately 1,000.00 . ebay put a 30 day hold on my money. After everything, all...

1099-K Reporting

Any update if the $600 threshold will be in affect for 1099-K reporting this year (2023)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

VIEWS????

HOW can an item have 42 views one month & completely none the next????, I am not talking for October because we have just begun, How can this be?, Something is not right!!

Suggestion: put a "give feedback" option next to the itemizations on the "feedback Profile" page

As a seller, I don't give feedback until the buy has given theirs. If they do not, I don't. It would be convenient if a third col. on the seller Feedback Page offered this, thus keeping the receiving and giving of feedback all in one handy to process...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good Value on Shipping

I generally look at shipping options prior to listing an item and occasionally it turns out to be a good practice. I just shipped a priority mail package weighing 43 pounds from VA to CA for $14.00.

MC011 Account Restriction

MC011 account restrictionAccount restricted after sale of item -EBay requested receipt, passport and utility I have provided everything and eBay advised will get back toMe within 3 days heard nothing since..They are withholding my money I feel like t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer ‘forgot’ to change address when they moved

Hello All, This is my first issue. I’ve been a seller for over two years now. I have a buyer who messaged me after her items had been shipped saying that she forgot to change her address when she moved, but hoped her package would be forwarded. Sold ...

Resolved! Messy return, no shipping updates

I opened a case for an item that arrived to me damaged using the "INAD" reason after things were not going anywhere by talking to the seller. The return was accepted and since it was a INAD case the seller had to pay for the return shipping and they ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

close account

i been ask close account 12 month already and still open and take monthly feeso i want refund my money.thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER DASHBOARD DEFECT CATEGORY

I have been on Ebay for over 23 years and have a store for the pass 13 years selling Watches and jewelry. I pay a monthly fee for the store and had over 2000 items listed until Ebay started to limit me because of out of stock items. I had 7 seven out...

Bag/Purse Authentication

I want to sell a Chanel bag that I believe is authentic. Does eBay authenticate bags? If so, how much do they charge?

Mental Health On Ebay

I been a seller on ebay for many years. Ebay has created many issues with sellers, claiming their actions help sellers. I have look at videos of many large sellers speaking about ebay actions. What I have seen with all these people (Sellers) have in ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 77 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! Galesburg, Ill.

Is there anyone that is close to Galesburg, Illinois that is an e-Bayer?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors