Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Another really weird contact from potential buyer. Maybe it's the eclipse. Would like your input

I have opened a new ebay account. Only buying until recently. Previously with a different user ID I had a store and sold hundreds of items up until about 10 years ago. This is another really weird contact from a buyer. I never, ever got such crazy em...

Need Updated List of Categories Which Allow Variations

Hi all, There is an eBay help article that links to a list of the categories currently allowing variations (http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/listing-variations.html). This list is outdated. Can someone direct me to a current list of categories which a...

Not responding to inane or scammy messages hurts your seller rating?

I received an email from eBay telling me my seller rating might be lowered for not responding to messages or not responding fast enough. The problem is I frequently receive some pretty weird messages from potential buyers that are either just inane o...

Attn: Clothes Sellers -- Summer all wrapped up?

I have a ton of fall/winter things to list. They are in draft form just waiting for the Sept 1st new store listing allotments. In the meantime, I have many short sleeve tees and sundresses that I am just waiting to roll off so I can store them in TL ...

Buy Refused Package, how to handle?

Hello All, I had a buyer today write to me saying the following,"Mailman rang my bell. Envelope was refused since it was cut completely open on side with nothing inside but cardboard sheet and no cards. She claimed she must deliver mail even though o...

Photos lost from TL to eBay upload

I uploaded a bunch of things today from TL to eBay and on one of the listings the photos didn't carry over. It''s item # 182732869981 and strangely enough I have a watcher on it despite no pictures. When I go back and look in TL I *DO* see the pictur...

Hurricane Harvey: cute story

Hi guys. I think those that know me here know I live in Texas. Well I live east of Houston so the storm, at least a tropical storm,will be coming our way. Of course in Texas we know that direction and landing can change in a few hours but anyway cute...

Problems listing new items on mobile app

Today when I typed in item description there is a barcode and it pulls up other listings not categories. To list I have to go to another listing and modify it then try to access category. Also when I search it keeps changing the word Loon to Lion no ...

Perhaps eBay needs "Buyer" educational classes?

It seems to me that maybe alot of the recent increased returns - refund - negatives yada yada could be avoided if eBay would just school the buyers? Just got a request to ship to a different address on a purchased item. I informed her that she would ...

How many times...

how many times do you thing the words "seller Hub" was use in ebay offices in the last few days? you know it is like walking up to your bank, and finding they put a new ATM machine in... what you going to do tell tehm your money is in the bank , so r...

Revising Listing ERROR: "It looks like there's a problem with this listing..."

anyone else having an issue revising a particular listing and gets the error"It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again." ?I can revise my other listings, but this particular one is giv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS , ABUSIVE MESSAGES

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EBAY REALLY REVIEWS THE MESSAGES WE, SELLERS SEND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SOME UGLY BUYERS AND ASK EBAY TO REVIEW THE ABUSIVE MESSAGES SENT BY THOSE PEOPLE OR FALSE UNREAL NEGATIVE FEEDDBACKS LEFT BY THEM? I AM VERY VERY CURIOUS...

Ebay Please stop with the surprise we changed everything.

You want me to be on time with shipping but you keep changing things, this new format is killing me, cant see anything easy, if i want to see how many items need relisting I have to go to a new page, gave me a chance to opt out and even the opt out p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors