Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! I can't believe eBay would not help me out on this

I just got off the phone with an eBay rep about the last feedback I received. The buyer purchased my iPhone 7 Plus. He was the 15th buyer for this item in a span of 1-2 days who had low feedback and expected me to ship the phone to a mail forawarding...

help

Hi, tell pls why i veryfy my acc and also see this error ''You need to verify your account to buy and sell again. Get a call now to get started''

Sales Are Down?

Hello I have an ebay motors store. My sales have been decent for the month of August but since Sept 2nd they have been down. Anyone having the same problems under ebay motors?

Thrift store pricing increases again?

Seems like the thrift stores are getting a little greedy. Price increases averaging 15% per year for the last 3 years, especially on general clothing and speciality or NWT items. A used pullover sweatshirt or pair of used sweatpants here was 3.95 thr...

Resolved! Told to remove contact info

Ebay has sent me messages so far to remove "contact info" in 3 of my listings. I don't have any "contact info" in them. I need eBay's phone #. All I get is click here, click there and back again. TIA.

Can't open an unpaid item case?

18 days and no payment but ebay won’t let us open an unpaid item case on it?The form won’t accept the item number.It’s in the Global Shipping Program, international sale. Is that why?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused with the glitch in the system

Thank you for reading and hopefully so more insight on this "Glitch" I am still new to all the Ebay expereince but think I got a decent grasp but for some reason I have set up the countries I exclude from shipping to and for some reason people from B...

cost/benefit analyis

Have any of you figured out a way to determine which is more important for sales: re-listing and modifying existing listings OR list new stuff. For myself, I use 30 day FP and do a lot of checking my prices. I do not check my descriptions or item spe...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants me to ship to a new address AFTER I shipped the item.

So, unfortunately a 0 feedback buyer from "Canada" just purchased the item through the Global Shipping Program. About a half an hour after the payment went through, I printed the label and dropped it off with USPS. Boom, I got a message "Hey, don't s...

player piano music rolls

I've just acquired some really old player piano music rolls. Printed music can be sent media rate--I would assume these could also but want to see what you all think. Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Images corrupting my item listing-Why?

I am not referring to the fact that the images will not appear in my listing properly because the image file is corrupt (.jpg) but the fact that once the image/s are added to the listing it permanently corrupts the entire listing. It adds to the end ...

Handling fees

Hi everyone, please advise me and be blunt if I'm out of line. I have a large dollhouse and it is pickup only. I priced it low because it is only pickup. However after a few messages with interested buyers wanting me to ship, i managed to disassemble...

Watch Ebay/Paypal accounting like a hawk

On top of very odd Ebay account keeping (large credits and debits mysteriously appearing, then disappearing, seemingly having nothing to do with the sale chronology), comes this from paypal: We discovered a processing error with one or more of your r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors