Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How much "damage" should I tolerate?

I bought a Honda Generator with this description: Like New - Inventory is in Like New & Fully Functional condition however the product may have been taken out of the packaging and tested or the outer packaging may show little signs of scuffs, dents o...

Raising and lowering prices

Since EBAY does not seem to be out to screw people, why does it constantly tell me when someone has lowered their price and list a savings dollar amount and a percentage savings amount on the seller's listing, as if it is a great deal, when in fact, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Signing out never to return here.

Having been threatened with a permanent ban from this community I understand the panel of judges to be arbitrary, selective, unfair and draconian in their enforcement. I only wish to take this moment to address those responsible, may Karma be good to...

Return Request Question

Had a buyer purchase a laptop from me. The buyer received the laptop and six days later filed a not as described return request stating that the hard drive and RAM were not as listed. I inspect each laptop before it ships to verify specs and they wer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Something went wrong"

I tried to print a customer's invoice and up comes "Something went wrong. We're sorry". Then they say I should go back to their homepage and try again(doesn't help). It also says "contact us". I tried but there is nothing listed that pertains to my p...

Best offer redeaux x 3

Got a (low) best offer from a buyer, counter offered with my minimum price, buyer declined. 3 days later they again made the same low offer and this time I flat declined with a message that my previous minimum price was firm. A week later they have o...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! unsatified buyer

can someone help me? I had a buyer that was unhappy with the item she got. A little bit was my fault because i did not explain good enough on my listing that items will be exchanged in hot weather if not one day shipping. I only do free shipping on g...

Buyer citing my Chanel bag is a fake even with proof of boutique receipt and demands refund.

I sold an authentic Chanel bag to a buyer who paid and bag was sent via DHL to her and on day of delivery she sends a message wanting a return and demanding for 24hrs refund citing that i sold her a fake bag and leather doesn't feel real etc. and eve...

Buyer claims item is damaged

Sold item for $175. Buyer claims it is damaged and wants to return it. What bothers me is that they've file this dispute thru Paypal and not thru Ebay. If I accept a return and it's not thru Ebay, I wouldn't get my fees back. Why would he not go thru...

Transactions missing on-time tracking or carrier scan

Looking at my seller dashboard, I noticed it said transaction missing on-time tracking or carrier scan. I sold an item and they paid with Echeck. An ebay message said do not print the label until the check clears, which was about 6 days. I shipped th...

listings not appearing in search results!

Ebay listings not showing up in search after vacation!!! I placed my ebay store on vacation mode and once i returned i turned off the vacation mode!Surely enough they did not show up in searc results and still arent working!I have called ebay 10 time...

Service Disruption

on the system status page ListingToday at 05:41AM PDTWe are actively working to resolve the issues related to service disruption on Listing. Please continue to visit this page for updates.Today at 02:30AM PDTWe are aware of a service disruption relat...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where is the seller Hub Button?

Maybe I am missing it or maybe I am just too "old school". Ebay finally switched me over to Seller Hub about a month ago. This was after being a beta tester for 2 days then quitting when Seller Hub first came out. Ebay uses the term "Seller Hub" to n...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors