Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer raised a Case...

Hi,Buyer raised a case against me for non-delivery - but I confirmed to her I delivered it myself to the address on the Paypal receipt. 3 days later, she has not responded yet to my request for confirmation of the address. What is likely to happen?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Reason It Should be This Slow.

In our main product line on eBay, we have great Google presence, but only through Pinterest links. We offer more of this stuff than anyone on eBay, but we don't show up in eBay search or through any eBay links on Google. This is really not cool at al...

Resolved! Buyers not leaving feedback when it is clearly due FRUSTRATION!!!!!

Any other sellers out there annoyed that many buyers do not take the time to leave positive feedback when it is clearly warranted? I just counted 25 items without positive feedback on recent sales. It would be nice if ebay would institute a internal ...

Anyone else having difficulty with their templates, description boxes, etc?

I usually copy and paste my descriptions from word files. Today was the first time in 5 days I have tried to list an auction and I like my descriptions to be in bold print. But when I open the preview, it is in faint characters and almost unreadable....

Not Allowed To Prevent Buyers From Making A Mistake

I list BETAMAX tapes. And, because I have had problems with buyer not reading, they buy thinking it is a VHS tape. So, to help prevent that, I put in large letters "THIS IS A BETMAX TAPE, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS - DON'T BID UNTIL YOU FIND OUT!...

What happened to the search bar?

eBay seems ot have removed the search bar from selling manager. Now Im unable to search my inventory unless I go into store view. Why do they keep changing things? How am I suppese to find and edit my listings now? also, to whoever monitors this foru...

My stress level is through the roof. Problem with buyer

First off, I just want to point out that I am using talk-to-text due to a wrist injury so I apologize in advance for poor grammar. I had sold a brocch that I received when I used to work for Chanel many years ago. It was given to employees and not an...

FEEDBACK GUARANTEE: Handwritten 'Thank You' & a Novelty Sticker is All It Takes

I notice a big uptick in feedback sine I've started putting handwritten Thank You notes CONSITENTLY (before I was a bit sporadic about it) and a light-weight gift in the packages.Usually it is a sticker, but I usually try to make it relevant to the i...

eBay AI

In the process of removing HTTP pictures, I am discovering all kinds of things that eBay suddenly has a problem with. Some's job must depend on this. I include some of the cast of the movies I list in the description. Occasionally, the names of the c...

Resolved! Problem in Html code for backround listing

I used this code to load image as backround,it is work in Mozila and windows 2007and not work in Chrome Windows 2007 and Mozila in Windows 2010 .........My Text.......... You know what happen ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged Item.

Hi everyone, Hoping for a little insight...... I sold an item that was delivered to the buyer's confirmed PayPal address in the first week of Oct. The buyer just contacted me a couple of days ago with images showing his item is damaged. The item was ...

eBay is Losing Their Crown Jewels with "New" Policy's

This week I was looking to buy some kitchen items from a USA Seller. It was really a pleasant transaction with several messages going back and forth between him and I about what else he had in stock for several others items I was looking for. We disc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors