Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

As sellers, let's discuss and debate the major shipping services we use, why do you use who you use?

Ok, USPS is my go to service hands down. The prices are competitive for the items I sell and they are often prices that can't be beat by the other larger carriers. They are rock solid dependable when I schedule a pickup and the free pickup is a fanta...

sellers need to list in the correct categories

im a seller, but also a buyer.im so sick of browsing magazine back issues and seeing page after page of hundreds and hundreds back to back magazine articles beings sold, or ads or illustrations taken from magazines or magazine covers.. what is soooo ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two questions about selling

I'm not new to selling but it's been a while, things have changed and I've not done this kind of sale. Question 1:I want to use my one ad to sell up to 50 copies of the same item but don't see where to put that in the ad setup? Question 2:I read wher...

More fake jewelry then ever hear

Noitce more then ever fakes in jewlery ,from the us ,a few years i ago i notice this as a ,international thing mosly ,one can spoend hours spoting fakes ,from knowing the market some what ,like london Blue topaz ,just one of the biggest faked gems ,h...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling

Why does eBay show all of my competers on my listing page. This has hurt my business and therefore I am looking for alternative measures like Amazon and anyone else.

Buyer wants refund but refuses to return item even though it's postage paid.

Buyer bought an item, said it doesn't work and they want their money back. I agreed to the return and sent them return postage but they refuse to send it back. The due date eBay gave them to mail it has come and gone yet it still shows as a pending r...

Clothing Sellers: Have You Tried the Global Shipping Program?

I primarily sell women's clothing in sizes large to 3X, mostly Coldwater Creek and Chico's, most pre-owned in excellent condition, some new, $15 to $45. Now I ship to the US only. Thinking of using GSP to increase sales. I was wondering if similar se...

Buyer Never Returned Item

I know this is on here somewhere but i'm so frustrated with PayPal that I need to vent. A buyer decided to file a dispute on the 178th day for an auction that ended in June. Of course no matter what I said, sent, gave to PayPal they sided with her fo...

Scan packages at my location

So im not sure how to ask my question but ill give it a try. I there a way to have out going packages scanned at my location. So , say i have a few boxes going out and mail person comes to get them, is there like a business barcode or something i can...

Buyer claims package arrived empty.

Buyer messaged claiming she received her package but the shirt was not inside.I packaged her shirt myself and sent it via the eBay Shutl courier service, tracked and signed for.The photo she sent shows my envelope and label, but also some bubble wrap...

eBay a récemment pris des mesures concernant votre compte en raison d'une violation du règlement rel

bonjour;j'ai recu msg de csfeedback@ebay.com eBay a récemment pris des mesures concernant votre compte en raison d'une violation du règlement relatif à cet objet : Adidas fin de série !!. Nous vous invitons à donner votre avis à ce sujet en répondant...

See-Full-Item-Description Saga

Hello, Today marks 20 days of emails, asking eBay about this button and why it appears in my listings. The first reason was that I had http links in the description. I purchased an SSL, changed all http top https, "passed" the tests, the button was (...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors