Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Today is 6th day none selling :(

A was happy that i sold atleast once in a while but 6 straight days not one sale it makes me sad No am not asking for help but i want to ask why this happen? i notice once a month i don't sale for whole week then i start selling once a day then it st...

User avatar by Scout
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay and Bitcoin-do it to jump in front of the river!

I read some articles saying a senior advisor in ebay is "seriously considering accepting Bitcoin" I've also read many articles saying Amazon has bought several Cryptocurrency domains. The main problem is the slow speed of sending Bitcoin from person ...

A list of "Quantity sold" for active listings?

Is there a way to show how many units I've sold of each listing I have without having to click into each individual listing? I don't care if it's a generated report/list or if it's a column in my active listings page. (Which I don't think you can put...

The China Syndrome

I know it's been discussed almost as much as the feedback thing, bid reatractions and a few other prolific topics. I'm doing a new search, something I haven't looked for in many years. Last time I searched and bought, maybe early 2000s, I could find ...

When to end Christmas listings?

I have been trying to find the answer to this for 2 days. When do most sellers end their Christmas listings and save them to relist in October of next year? I have items like gift bags, stockings, Christmas dog collar. I am wondering if I leave up th...

Lost money because of "protection"

I bought 150 items from a seller.Seller provided tracking.The package returned to China.And Ebay closed by case in the favor for the seller because they provided a tracking.That is ridiculous!!!! I just lost 120$ and I did provide the tracking of the...

Scrounge Lounge For $$$December$$$ Good Luck All

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003.Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt.We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.Here in the Lounge we share our finds, ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 146 replies
  • 1 helpful

Happy New Year

We old folks had our munchies early and are going to enjoy a quiet evening with a book and the dogs. I wish you all have a fun but safe New Year's Eve! Enjoy but not too much - especially if you're driving! We'll see you in the New Year - where hopef...

Question on return related to item that buyer claimed doesnt fit

Hi all, Looking for advice on a return issue as I have never dealt with returns before. My policy is no returns accepted and clearly listed in all of my auctions. I put a lot of effort in the pictures and description of my auctions as to minimize any...

Purchase a item but can not pay it. The seller is not able to receive the payment

I have listed an item twice and both times a member from China has tried to purchase the item. Both times he purchases the item and pays, the payment is automatically refunded by paypal. When I log into my paypal account I see the money was deposited...

Trouble with Promotional Shipping

Hello, Im fairly new to ebay and am looking to become more competitive with my sales and pricing. I sell fairly cheap items ($5-$6) so the shipping on single purchases has become too expensive for my liking. I looked into Promotional Shipping and it ...

Resolved! Can you use the words Barbie size in listings

I am so confused on listings again. We can't use the word "no or not" ? I put a Barbie doll outfit in a listing and stated no doll because I didn't want a buyer to think the doll modeling the outfit was included. So I get a message saying I can't do ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller bought from Costco and had Costco ship the item to me

I recently purchased a pack of socks from an eBay seller. A few days later I received a notification that a package was being delivered from Costco. I had not ordered anything from Costco so I was a bit confused. That package was the socks I had boug...

Selling limits for new buyer (Featured shop)

Sorry I've a feeling this question might have been answered before many times.. But can't seem to find an answer on here. Basically I just created an ebay account not long ago. Thereafter, I upgraded to the "featured shop" (it's a ebay UK account) wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors