Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer didn't get item and tracking shows item is still in transit in the destination address

Hi, I shipped an item on 2 Jan. It was scheduled to reach around 13. But after 5 Jan there is no update. It shows in transit in state where buyer lives.Now the buyer opened a case. I contacted usps via online email. They sent me email that they will ...

heads up! eBay is messing with estimated delivery time.

I bought a few things lately. Now instead of the normal list of postal scans there is a bar. It shows item shipped as the day you print out the label, and then estimates delivery off that. I have my handling set where it is because the buyer buys on ...

I don't know what to do...

So I just got started with trying to sell items on eBay about a month ago. This whole time has been quite the learning process and I have had so many problems already. My biggest issue is now with selling a PS4 ( have been trying to sell it for 3 wee...

My items are getting no attention HELP

I've been an eBay seller since 2011. Sold records for a few years and made good money. Then things got busy and I stopped selling. Now after almost two years of not selling anything I've starting listing items again. I've got tons of records just sit...

Buyer wants me to cancel the auction

I have a buyer who messaged me indicating they did not want to pay what the calculated shipping showed after the auction ended. They told me I could put SHOES in an envelope and mail WAY cheaper. They are in Hawaii. They also said that after they loo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 1 helpful

selling

i have a shop over here and i openned auction house outside ebay and i wanted to know if i can sell the items here too parallel like i saw other auction house do? if yes i would love to know how. thanks, yigal

Facebook eBay Groups

Just for entertainment and out of curiousity, I recently joined and followed some of the various eBay devoted groups on Facebook. All I can say is "Wow". There some *seriously* misinformed folks out there spreading not just bad, but dangerous (to sel...

invoice

I need invoice copies of some things I bought for busniess purposes, I bought them as a buy it now and I don't think a invoice was sent. It says "In the Invoices box, from the Select Invoice drop-down menu, choose the invoice you want to display." Bu...

Difficult feedback process

No, this isn't the usual "why don't buyers leave feedback. I need love" post. Instead, this is "why does Ebay make it so difficult to leave feedback?" For buyers, they have to click to reach the feedback menu. They have to click on all the star categ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 5 helpful

Reportage RCA jacket

Could someone tell me if this is a womens or men jacket. I search the internet but I can no find the same jacket. Any information on this jacket would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

Ebay fund hold policy bypass!!!

Hello, I am here to ask help from the community because I knew you would provide me with answers. So, I've recently been selling on ebay and I have experienced many times my funds being held for couple of months. I am sick of this and of Ebay pretend...

Done selling on EBay since there is no seller protection!

I recenly sold a phone used in perfefct condition for $230, and then the guy asked me to send him a shipping free invoice. becuase I had a $12 shippping fee on the auction? Right then I should of cancled it, becuase it just sounded odd! So I said no ...

Skittish of buyers with lots of negative feedback left for sellers

So...I received 2 negatives from a buyer, which was unfair (IMO) since I'm not sure the accusations were true. In looking back in her feedback history, I see a pattern of negatives left for sellers. ANYHOW, I just sold an item, buyer paid, and when I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING CALCULATOR ERROR

Since 1/15/18? I have had the Ebay shipping calculator that invoices the customer undercharge my customers. What the Ebay rep found is that the calcualator is using a zip code that is not mine. They confirmed my account settings are accurate and no w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors