Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Need help, is this Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere sweater a fake?

I bought this sweater and 3 others just like it (different colors) at my Goodwill a couple of days ago. It was right before closing and therefore I was rused and didn't look closely at the sweaters. Now that I have more time to look at them, the tags...

Kobolt Tools

WOW I just did a search on Kobalt tools thinking on a lot of items on E Bay I get good deals BUT I looked up Kobolt tools here and people are really GOUGING the prices folks if you are looking for Kobolt tools go to your nearest Lowe's Dealer you wil...

First Class Int'l - TEMP Fix at Paypal

For anyone trying to print a first class international label. Paypal has just issued a temporary fix. It is a bit confusing but I made it through and will try to explain the process.Go ahead and start your label at Paypal like normalWhen you get to t...

Need advice

I have a buyer that messaged me that they used their old address when buying and want me to call fedex and change address, days later, after I had already dropped off the package. (fedex smartpost). I'm not going to do it. The item is not returnable,...

Shipping Won't Calculate for Buyers

Anyone else running into this? I had a couple of auctions end today and they both contacted me and asked for an invoice. Then I just had a person try to purchase something and sent me a message saying she is getting a message saying I don't ship to h...

Finding the right box

I need a box for a lamp that is 7 1/2 by 7 1/2 by 71 and weight 10 pounds. I know they exist pretty close since it was shipped to me in a box like this years ago. Where can I find a box for it?

Resolved! turbo lister

TurboLister has been closing itself for a while and I thought I would do what I have done a couple of times before. Without thinking things through, I UNINSTALLED !! the program. Like an idiot. Of course cannot reinstall it. I'm completely ticked off...

Is ebay actually charging some sellers for something ebay provides to sellers for free.

On the sell your item page there is a radio checkbox for international visibility.When I click on it it shows only UK as a choice and If I choose it shows a .50 charge.I did not choose it. I logged into eBay UK to see my listing and there are there a...

listing showing International site availability.JPG ebay charge of .50 for international site visibility.JPG

Potential USPS Rate Increase

Just heard today from my postmaster that a filing was to be sumitted today for a rate increas of one cent on letter rate, no increase for second ounce, 5 added cents to each flat rate package. Could have been lots worse. Don't know the effective date...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Postage printing error

Does anyone know what to do when a postage label will not print and it gives an error message?

error 01.jpg

agc???

Probably a silly question but google brings up a million pages that have millions of answers, but none of them make sense for an ebay listing.What does AGC mean????Thanks for any info

My funds have not been held but my most recent sale has pending funds

I met all the necessary requirements late last year. My funds in paypal have been available immediately with all sales since then except for tonight. I made a sale and the funds are being held. The buyer is paypal verified. I have made 3 sales in the...

Dealing with what appears to be a scam??

Hoping to receive some input from the community. A similar situation happened to me a little over a year ago. A buyer has purchased an item. I shipped it USPS Priority Mail (which included insurance). The item was well packaged as I always do. The bu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors