Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No longer receiving listing confirmation emails

Does Ebay No longer sends listing confirmation emails? Can someone help me? how can I fix this please? I have not change my notifications settings, but I stopped getting these emails. Please help, feedbacks are greately appreciated . Thanks in advanc...

Foreign Buyers Now Circumventing No International Shipping Blocks

I do not do international shipping, personal preference. I have it stated clearly on my listings...USA Sales Only, No International Shipping, PayPal Payment Blocks in place for Foreign Currency Transactions. I have my ebay blocks set. I have my PayPa...

EBAY SAID IM BELOW STANDARD FOR WHAT??

DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SAYING THAT, MAKING THEM ALL KIND OF MONEY HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK JUST ONE BAD FOR OUT OF THIS CONTRY AND WILL NEVER SHIP THERE AGAIN.

Feedback revision requests

My Feedback Revision Request to a customer expired. Oh-well, I am not going to worry about that negative feedback. My question is: Since the customer didnt respond and use it, do I as a seller get to "keep it"? Do I still have 5 per 1000 or calendar ...

Resolved! Global Shipping allowing buyer registered in India to purchase

Why would EBay allow a Buyer registered in India to purchase an item from a Seller registered in the US when the Seller uses the Global Shipping? India is not on the Global list which should disallow the purchase or at least inform the Seller of the ...

% off Banner?

I've forgotten how to reinstate my "Banner sale" Saying... "Receive an extra 10% discount when purchasing $50 or more" I've searched everywhere to no avale. Thanks, Linda

Is there a limit on the number of game systems I can sell on ebay In a given month?

I want to buy a bunch of game systems, but before I do I checked catagory limits. It says that video game consoles are on the list with catagory limits. Now there's like 9 lots I want to get. Anyone know of how many I can post a month? Is there even ...

Different seller same item has product ratings which are from my buyers

I was updating some information on a couple of my items. I just happend to come across exact same item from a different seller. They only have the one whereas I sell it on a regular basis. So I am checking their item out and see that they have a prod...

Great Spreadsheet For Mac User

Does anyone have any suggestions for a quality spreadsheet that has all the bells and whistles AND runs on a mac? I am researching and having trouble. I did not keep good records last year and would like to start. Something that would import data fro...

final value fee on shipping

Since EBay chooses to skim 10% of the final value fee for the shipping, it would seem our only choice is to inflate that shipping fee. This prevents us from charging an actual true shipping cost to our customers.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors