Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Scammers winning auctions hoping you'll ship before payment

They win...don't pay, don't communicate. I've tried to sell two iPhones and have $54.00 in seller fees due to debit my account and I have had to relist the items 3 times. This is beyond frustrating. What's the fix?

Evaluating if Free Returns Makes Sense for Your Business

Here's a thought experiment on how you could evaluate free returns. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do free returns - this is a way to evaluate for yourself. Just for time let's use nice easy numbers. Let's say your final value fees are 10%. W...

Resolved! PayPal returns process timeframe

A buyer filed an eBay SNAD for an actual remorse reason (ebay agents agreed with this). I still accepted the request but the buyer never sent the item back and the request closed. The buyer now filed a PayPal return case with a different reason (whic...

What Makes eBay Better Than Other Online Selling Sites....and How Would "You" Market This!

What Makes eBay Better Than Other Online Selling Sites....and How Would "You" Market This! Hands down#1. The vintage eclectic mix of products. I buy what's hard to find, what is unique. I love when buyers tell me, I've been looking for "that"; I had ...

Rude people at yardsales /estate sales?

Want to share your stories?Today I went to a yard sale, first one of the year.This guy gets out of his truck the minute the couple pulls into the driveway.Follows them to the door like a lost puppy.At first, as friendly as this guy was being, I thoug...

Pretty slick eBay

This is now on the offer screen. It never said this before. Read your offers carefully.ebay if you’re gonna make us accept terms then make the terms box visible. If I don’t get back here today it’s because another one of my old dogs had a serious sur...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBAY WAS NOT SHOWING ALL MY LISTINGS, 3 DAYS AFTER EBAY CALL THOSE LISTING ARE SHOWING AGAIN

My February sales were bad so I was doing price adjustments on my listing but when I check my store items against the ebay search page 4 of the first 10 I checked were not showing in ebay search. So I called ebay customer service who confirmed those ...

Delayed and missing email notifications

This has been terrible for the last few weeks. Sold emails are coming through hours after the sale, I even found I missed out on an offer because the email never arrived. Whats going on????

Selling

Is anyone having a problem with getting into their selling page. All other pages work but I can't access my seller page.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-mail notification

This is a new one for me. I buy and sell on ebay and I received an e-mail giving me a break down on my 'activity' on the system for the past week. Showed items I was watching, buying or sold. Is this new? I don't remember receiving this notice before...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers can't make payments?

I've been trying to complete a purchase for over an hour. When I go to check out, paypal is nowhere to be found, and it only goes to make a credit card payment. Tried to do this 3 times with 2 different cards (both good with balances), and a few minu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors