Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

lost in translation with buyer

I just sold a camping twin size air mattriss. The buyer then emails me (directly to the email used for paypal, not through ebay) saying this: "Hi I bought a single air mattress I will give you more than it was ok? Please recieve the $$ in cash when y...

Account Restricted

Could some of the more experienced sellers on e-bay give me any advice?We have had our listing removed by e-bay for insulin syringes as it is a restricted item.When we first listed the product we had no idea it was a resticted item as there were many...

what would you do?

Sold a high value item worth $8000. Buyer in New Zealand and zero feedback. I'm thinking i should cancel?

Buyer left Neg feedback after offering a full refund + return shipping

I sold a set of acrylic clear stamps which was released years ago but never been used. Acrylic clear stamps can get stuck on the backing sheet in general, and it happened to the purchased item, so the buyer complained that the item was defective. I f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible fraud?

I have been on eBay for 19 years with 100% feedback. I've recently been selling off a couple of old iPhones from the family and good friends. I had a buyer win an auction for a 6s. He immediately asked for the IMEI before payment. I explained the auc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fees are too high

I recently became a licensed nursery. Online plants sales are becoming a new thing. Originally I had planned to just do my sales through ebay. It seemed like it simplified things enough and I could still make money...then i get my first invoice for f...

Buyer Scam

I recently sold and shipped a mint condition iPhone X, but the buyer claimed that he received an old, non-functioning speaker. When I contacted him for more information, he went completely dark and did not respond at all. After a few days passed, he ...

How long should i give a winning bidder to pay? Thanks in advance!

I usually but forgot this time to say "buyer to pay within 3 days of auction".. a winning bidder won on april 4th. i stated i'd send it out the first saturday after payment. i've sent her an email and also today i offered to go to the post office 1 d...

Ebay emailing me its "Time to relist" the item I already sold elsewhere

Ebay keeps emailing me its "Time to relist" the item I already sold elsewhere every time I end a listing early. Maybe they should not assume I want to relist every single time a listing is ended early? Maybe they should instead ask a seller if the it...

ar 15 parts

Wow I cannot believe that Ebay has sold out by not listing ar15 parts. I just became awaare of this today. First you team up with paypal which does not protect the sellers rights. Now no gun parts for sale

SO tired of scammers and bad buyers on eBay!

I've been an eBay seller & buyer since 2001. In the last few years the amount of "problem" buyers has skyrocketed. The marketplace is no longer fun, fair, nor a useful selling tool. Last year I had sold my iMac computer, and just short of 6 months af...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 51 helpful

Resolved! Ineligible to list my first item for sell on eBay?

I'm new to eBay, and recently wanted to start selling some of my used items. For the first one I put a Bose headphone on my list (and set the price at around 75 USD), after completing all the information and details I clicked "Submit Listing", but re...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious buyer for item

I recently received this message from eBay: "We had to cancel bids for the buyer, (user name), because they aren't registered on eBay". What I'm wondering, is how are they placing bids on an item if they are not registered? The username has 757 posit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors