Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Feel Good Thread–Buyers, What Unique/Interesting Spring Sale Items did You Get? Ode to eBay Sellers.

Greetings fellow eBay’ers. Celebrating almost 10 years and some 60-plus Buys on eBay – and, with all the stuff that can go and has gone wrong over the years (business is business, comes with risks always, and getting better all the time), thought to ...

Now getting nagging emails when EVERY listing ends telling me to "lower your price"...

This started about two weeks ago. Now every time an auction ends and I need to relist, I am being bombarded with nagging to "Lower your price so it sells". My prices aren't that high. I am not a 'drop shipper'...these are my own personal items. I kno...

How long before a return request "times out"?

So the buyer opened a request 3/12, does it close today the 4/12? Does it close automatically or I do I have to call in? Never had this happen before, but it makes me nervous having it sitting there where a CSR can escalate and close it in buyer's fa...

Digitally delivered goods - question

Okay, I've noodled on this for years, since eBay stopped letting us sell digitally delivered goods except in their Classified Ad format (does anybody really see that?).Here is my question....If I make a listing for a PRINTED COPY of a crochet pattern...

STORE LISTINGS - CAN THEY BE SORTED ALPHABETICALLY?

Does anyone know of a way to sort your store listing alphabetically? I have tried everything I can think of, but can't seem to find a way to do that. Would be helpful in trying to keep actual inventory vs listed inventory straight. Things seem to go ...

posting on Facebook of my listings on eBay

Hi, Can I only post some listings of eBay on Facebook? I don't want to post all my listings to Facebook, i think it will make my friends upset for the long listings. Any suggestion? Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! The “summary” at the top of my listings page is never right

Some people say they believe some of their items are hidden from time to time. (I have read people calling it throttling). I haven’t sold enough or long enough to have an opinion about that, but I can say that the top summary on my listing page is ne...

F8FE12B9-32D3-4104-B654-6CB9F909E7AB.png

DISTRIBUTOR DORFMAN PACIFIC BAILS OUT OF BIG ON LINE PLATFORMS!

MAJOR ACCESSORY DISTRIBUTOR- DORFMAN PACIFIC CO.- WILL NO LONGER SELL PRODUCT TO ANY AND ALL OF THEIR CLIENT SELLERS WHO WISH TO SELL AND/OR CONTINUE TO SELL- ON AMAZON, E-BAY AND.... ANY OTHER SIMILAR LARGE ON LINE PLATFORMS. THERE IS A GRACE PERIOD...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do successful ebay sellers have their inventory in had or drop ship

I'd like to understand how sellers on eBay list 1500 items or more? How does the drop shipping work with eBay sellers? Most of the products are from China and the sellers put expedite delivery. I was wondering how it works with most eBay sellers or I...

Resolved! Including an invoice / packing slip with buyer's purchase

I am returning to selling on eBay after a bit of a stretch (like, a decade lol) away from selling.Do you include a printed invoice, packing slip, receipt, etc., with your shipments when you send them?Previously there was a Print Invoice option, but n...

Non Paying Bidders

Hello all, first off, i am mainly a buyer, but do sell when I can't locally. This last Sunday Ebay had an offer for 50% back on ending fees so I listed 2 iphohes and a laptop Iwas selling. All three were BIN with "Best Offer" as well. The short end o...

Another pointless eBay suggestion

So I just got this email suggestion from eBay: I am reaching out to let you know we have a strong demand in Wall Decals, and see an opportunity for our sellers to list more items to help fuel our buyer demand. She then goes to also suggest wall stick...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors