Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Sales

eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY), a global commerce leader, delivered revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2018 of $2.6 billion, increasing 12% on an as-reported basis and 7% on a foreign exchange (FX) neutral basis, primarily driven by gross merchandise ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Error listing an item?

When I go to my listing I get this (see below). Can anyone go to my listing and see if that's what appears? https://www.ebay.com/itm/302771540764?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Capture.PNG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Sales Reports Plus" no longer active?

Just wondering if "Sales Reports Plus" is no longer an active eBay app? I just noticed today that mine hasn't updated since April. While I understand that the new selling manager has a similar feature, the SRP screen had a lot of great, useful inform...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

So now we are trying to be Home Depot or Lowes?

Here I am again. So...my Turner 50's litho didn't sell for what I think it is worth. What else is new? So yesterday and today I don't sign in, start searching completed, sold, and active. On the Active Turner for 12.99 is another Turner but a floral,...

Account being slowly destroyed by illegitimate returns...

So there was a month where it was pretty quiet on the "**bleep** returns" front. I've posted prior threads articulating some of the atrocities that were happening recently. Welp, back to the downward-spiral.Recently sold a hard case for a guitar whic...

The difference between a SNAD return and a "Free" Return

Since the discussion(s) began concerning so-called "free" returns, I have read here over and over again from some sellers that "It doesn't matter anyway, because with SNAD returns you had to pay the shipping both ways." And I just want to say that I ...

So tired of cancellation requests

I've hardly ever had a cancellation request until recently, and now it seems to be every other day. Usually I haven't shipped yet which is a miracle given eBay's push to ship asap after payment, but the one tonight already shipped this morning. How l...

buyer beware

I'm not sure if this is where I need to ask this, but I sold a New item still in original packaging, did not open, now buyer sends me notice of a sewing defect, wants me to refund $4 and they will repair,,,what should I do?

hello, help with the sale of a watch please

Hello, can anyone help me,? I have a problem with a buyer? I sold him a used watch, he recived it on 6/9, today he sent me an email saying that the watch stopped working, he took it to repair to another place and they say that it no longer works, I t...

"It's too late to cancel this order. You can contact the buyer if you can still cancel the order

I missed a buyer's request to cancel an order. It has not shipped but the buyer paid for the item. The option to cancel the order is now missing from the drop down list. Not sure how to cancel the order now. Here are the options on my drop down in th...

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Good Until Cancelled Listing are continuing to show as listed after the last of an item was sold

For approximately one month now Good Until Cancelled Listing are continuing to show after the last of an item was sold. We have to go in manually and end the listing. We believe no more of those items could be sold since the quantity available was sh...

Effects of not offering GD & Free returns

For the first time in a LONG time only 1 sale yesterday. Possible fallout from no longer being TRS+ and refusing to offer Free returns or just coincidence? Only time will tell.

Fraudulent bidding taking place on eBaY

Here is what just happened to me. (Under ebay guidelines, I have had to remove the bidders I.D.) A winning bidder (we'll call Scammer One ) along with another bidder (we'll call Scammer Two ) fraudulently conspired together in the final moments of th...

Other sellers' performance this year?

Is it just me, or is eBay horribly slow this year? Normally, I expect sales to slow down mid-January through February but then pick back up in March and be strong until August, at which point buyers start focusing on back to school. This year it's be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors