Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

So seriously? What is the point?

Seriously all. Why is everyone hanging around just spinning their tires? Complaining about this and that. All ,of which IS true. Do any of you think things will change for the better? reality check?

Item Still in Transit: 1 and 1/2 Months. Buyer Growing Impatient, What Next? Thanks!!

Hi There, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation. I mailed an item via the USPS on June 7th.The item's last tracking update on June 12th. Today, on July 18th, an international buyer has advised methey have yet to receive...

How do I stop eBay from changing my listings!

eBay continues to change my listings to Accept Best Offers. How do I stop this???? I am sick and tired of having to check listings every day to see which ones they have changed and then revising listings! Help!

Feedback extortion from buyer? Should I cancel items?

Hello, I am dealing with a situation that I believe is feedback extortion. A buyer asked if I had anymore keychains from a certain series instock, I went ahead listed the items and then let them know I uploaded all I had. Someone else bought one of t...

Resolved! buyer cancelled a cancellation request

Foreign buyer misunderstood and, after purchase, thought they only got one item although 3 are pictured and are in the set. they sent a 'request to cancel' but after I explained that they indeed get all 3, they sent another message to ignore the canc...

Ebay prohibiting me from reporting a seller's listings

I recently messaged a certain "power seller" to inform them that practically all of their listings were fraudulent as the seeds they were advertising are not produced by seed but rather by the plant being dipped into dye. I even offered to provide th...

Do you think I can have this feedback removed?

A seller made an error and checked offf negative feedback but the comment states "great seller". I have reached out to them but have not heard back. Do you think ebay would remove this feedback if I contact them?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can someone explain the purpose of a seller's return policy if PayPal gives buyers 6 months anyway?

I have a 30 day return policy. I just got a return request for an item I sold and delivered over 30 days ago - buyer's remorse. First of all, would I be able to just decline the return and close the return case without penalty to my seller account?An...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer tried to avoid payment, now trying to return

I have a buyer who won an auction, then messaged me trying to avoid paying. I told them I would report the item as unpaid if I didn’t receive payment. Now they are trying to return the item saying the package was not as described, despite the item be...

Unable to revise

I have an item for sale that has over 5 days left on the auction. There is no bids yet. I've tried to revise it using the link that's on the item's page and by using the edit function on My eBay. A URL pops up in the bar but the page never loads, it'...

Resolved! Need some info on sales...

Hey Everyone,Im a bit embarassed to be writing this because ive been a seller on here for so long lol, but ebay changes things so frequently its hard to keep up.. Plus I just returned to selling after about a 8 month break, so trying to get reacclima...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors