Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promotions broken!

The new Promotions/Sales Event Manager that replaced the Old Mark Down Manager is broken. It won't start new promotions and doesn't allow you to copy the previous ones. I called Ebay and they said there's something wrong with the new Promotions featu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 6 helpful

What happened to FROO cross sell?

It said yesterday that my subscription has been cancelled due to Froo upgrading their app, yet when I reactivated my subcription, froo is nowhere to be seen

Anyone else?

I sell a lot of t-shirts. But a few instances it lists a size of a shirt that I never had instock and I am pretty sure it was never listed in the first place. I don't know if this is an issue that anyone else is having?

Dropshipping Selling Stories

I would be interested in hearing stories of successful drop shippers (if any are on these board). Is it still possible to start a drop shipping business selling on eBay or is the space too saturated? What product areas are still good for drop shippin...

User avatar by Scout
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

So many fake sunglasses!!! Why won't ebay remove them?

I have been selling authentic high end brand name sunglasses like Oakley, Costa, Maui Jim, Revo and others for about 10 years, for the last 7 years full time (over $500,000 in sales per year). When I tell people I sell sunglasses on ebay I often get ...

New twist on an old post

Three bidders, two new last month.Three different user IDs.ALL the same shipping address.Two with the same shipping name.Two of the users outbid the other.They all paid promptly.Two left me the same message about removing papers from quilt blocks, wh...

Resolved! Not Using Ebay's Shipping

If I am not using Ebay's shipping and just go to the post office and ship that way will the delivery confirmation still work for Ebay? TIA

Listing removed after best offer made?

Made a BO on a car part I needed.Go to check it this am, and the listing was ended by the seller.So I inquired why, they claim it "was damaged, and they always check before accepting an offer". 1. Why would they list something and not check if it's d...

Resolved! Business account? Or call to get selling limit increased?

I usually only sell a few items a month, but I have to move next year and I've begun aggressively selling items from my collections / household that I don't want to move. I've reached my selling limit for September in # of items and I also seem to be...

I do no longer buy on ebay

To make it short and clear I am extremly concerned about my privacy. Anyone can see what I just purchased! It could be sensitive things. They could see if I have children for instance.Buyers can see what I purchase for reselling.They could see if I b...

Variation photos appearing as the Main Photo

Hi, Any business sellers noticing that Variation images are appearing as the Main Photo in search results ? In other words - instead of your actual Main Photo appearing - ebay will now and again show a random image of one individual item from within ...

Using a thermal label printer with ebay

Just bought a Zebra ZP-450 thermal label printer, and it works great. Unfortunately, the formatting of the Fedex and USPS labels printed via ebay require me to use Photoshop to get them to work with the Zebra. A pain. I did searches about this, and f...

Unable to upload photos to new or sell similar listings

Everytime I try to upload photos to a new or sell similar listing all I get are error messages - no photos uploaded.I tried talking to the nice overseas customer service rep, but she didn't seem to get it. I had to explain it overa few times. The err...

One bad apple...

I sell a Starbucks card for $10. They cost me nothing. I used to charge $1 for shipping and just mail it First Class Mail in an envelope, no tracking. If someone claims they didn't receive it, i'll refund them. I'd be out a stamp and a envelope. I so...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors