Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Thank You ebay for destroying my competitors with you crazy Product Ratings

No I am not really thanking ebay for damaging my competitors ! Just pointing out how unfair and irrelevant the ebay product rating system is.I have 2 competitors on ebay and both of them have a listing where they have bad product ratings but the rati...

Resolved! Anchor Subscription Dedicated Support

I just upgraded my basic store subscription to Anchor Subscription. How do I get dedicated support and email support? This is an emergency. I need to talk to dedicated support badly. I called customer support, and the rep couldn't help me. Can someon...

BEST OFFERS

Hello, Why am I being forced to list with best offers. I tried to take mine off and they said that a listing fee may apply if I don't turn them on. I always list my auctions at what I can let them go at. I don't want to list them higher just so peopl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

(URGENT) Seller Hub Order Data Completely Disappeared

Hi Ebay, This is very URGENT! I was trying to print out shipping labels this morning, but everything disappeared! I went to "My Ebay/Selling" and then entered into "Seller/Hub" I then clicked on "Print Labels and Ship" Then the screen completely went...

Your Top (3) Things that Prevent You From Making More Money?

Your Top (3) Things that Prevent You From Making More Money? Please focus on the things that are within your control. Here's mines: 1. Procrastionation-sometimes I get discouraged with my sales and get into the lull of not listing as often as I shoul...

Questions about search placement on used items

I am confused about "search placement" issues on used items, which is what I sell. For example, let's say I want to look for a particular camera, the Pentax ME Super. I would go to the search line and type, "Pentax ME Super," which I would expect to ...

Buyer claims INR and just ordered the item again

A buyer just messaged me saying they just bought a duplicate of an item they bought from me last week. The item last week has tracking as delivered, but buyer is claiming not received (they haven't filed any case yet). In the message, the buyer is sa...

Unfair: He buys, unhappy, returns, opens case, gets refunded w/ return back postage...

He’s a serial negative giver.. eBay should have a metric about these dissatisfied buyers. Why is he still allowed to leave me feedback? He Hasn’t done so yet but why can he still have the open option to leave feedback on no complete sale?It’s unfair....

Buy it Now fee with free store auction listings??

Why does eBay push for always having 'buy it now' options but, charge a fee if you use it for the free 250 auction listings you are given for basic stores? Before I had a store, it was always free, no matter what. Geesh! lol Best of luck to all.

Resolved! How is it that many sellers are offering free shipping that costs more than the price they are askin

Many sellers with "business accounts" are offering, for example, a 2 LBS item with free USPS Priority shipping with an asking price of $13.00 (not an auction). This particular seller is on the East coast. My information says that if a Californian bou...

Lack of Sales

Since August 9th, my sales have decreased by 52% from the previous month. I have called ebay and told they see no reason my sales should be down. I keep up on my tracking numbers, have 100% positive feedback, list new items almost every day and delet...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors