Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Item not showing with Brand Filter applied

Hello there. I just listed a pink IZOD polo shirt, and for some reason it does not appear in search results with a Brand Filter applied. I wonder what would be the cause of this? I put IZOD under the "Brand" field.

Will somebody please help with this!

HelloThis is my first time ever having to seek help regarding E bay's policies. I've been a member since 2000 so I thought I was OK with buying and selling. I'm not a vendor,indeed I have only sold the odd item now and then,so perhaps I am a little g...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

HUGE GLITCH THAT'S KILLING YOUR AUCTIONS!

This really ticks me off, and I didn't even notice the glitch until I was actually bidding on something at auction..which is not very often. I REALLY hope this isn't happening to all of our auctions! I was bidding on an item against one other buyer. ...

Quantity sold not updating

Despite the item named being listed in my variations, i cannot edit and restock a product in my Multi-List once sold........ Ebay are telling me that this is a tech problem over some bug.. Since June ????If you try to delete within the Multi-List and...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zero Impressions!! WHY??!!

So for the last 3 days I have had zero sales. It has been a looong time since I 've had consecutive days without a sale. It got me worried and thinking I may have violated a rule without being notified. So logically I called eBay earlier today. The r...

eBay Impressions.png

Resolved! Need help please

Can someone please tell me how the catalog works. Every time I ask a question I get no answers.How to use it, access it, or whatever. My sales have dropped off since April. I'm jumping through hoops here changing and cancelling listings, taking new p...

Are sales limited to 500 items?

I go to manage my store page and set up a sales promotion. I might do buy 1 and get one 60% off or something similar. I then have to choose which items to include. I get the scary red letters about no matching ID's or something like that. Then I mana...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returned to me (seller) -- how much to refund

Hey eBay, I sold an item internationally in August and the buyer failed to sign for it or pick it up so it was just returned to me -- should I refund the full amount of the purchase or just the item without shipping and handling? The USPS tracking sh...

Buyer opened dispute in Paypal for refund How to deal with buyers who skips eBay and Paypal decides

Buyer opened dispute in Paypal for refund. How to deal with buyers who skips eBay and Paypal then decides to issue refund. Buyers tricks the eBay system, Paypal intends to do it this way to push sellers on issuing refunds? eBay customer service rep a...

Insertion fees for BIN items

Is eBay going to start charging insertion fees for all BIN items?This may sound stupid, but are they trying to encourage more auctions, or what? What are they exactly trying to accomplish with this?

New Listings View

Hi,My wife is grumbling about a new view in eBay when looking at our listings on the computer. I went in to look and it really sucks. Much larger content and just a few items on the screen at a time. Clicking the option to switch to classic view work...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A bit of a laugh ...

With apologies to Phil Collins ... https://youtu.be/2ft954vXPa4  

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious Purchase?

Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to eBay selling. My last sale was for an item worth over $200. I believe this buyer might be a scammer. The user that bought it is a new account. The account uses a person's name, and on the eBay sale details page, the pe...

what do you buy with your coupon?

Another coupon available. I still have a full carton of the tape, many of the boxes that are useful for look lots, more than a box of large boxes, and a half carton of bubble mailers. I do not use the latter much because they are flimsier than I like...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors