Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unable to create listing from template

Under listing templates there is no longer a drop down to select "create listing". Now there is only edit. I have tried chrome and firefox. Deleted cookies and everything no changes.

Buyer Doesn't Accept Second Chance Offers?

Had a bidder flake out on an auction so tried to send a Second Chance Offer to the back-up bidder. Got an error message saying: "Buyer Doesn't Accept Second Chance Offers." (Huh?) Anyone else ever gotten this kind of message or are aware that there i...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How To Cancel an Unpaid Item Case

I have a buyer who is having problems with accessing her money. She will pay, but it won't be until next week. I told her that would be fine, but forgot to disable the automatic Unpaid Item Assistant. How do I cancel the case?

Why was my Top Rated Seller Status Removed?

I received a message on eBay that I no longer qualify for Top Rated Seller requirements and to check on my dashboard to see what I’m lacking in. It says above standard for everything, every category is at Top Rated except now the late shipment rate f...

Items for Sale

Hi, From seller hub if I click my seller id it takes me to the profile page.On the profle page it shows items for sale, however on mine it shows 5 of the same products/items. Anyway to change this so it shows 5 different items for sale? Thanks

Oh no my listings are missing important deatails!~ gotta run and get that fixed ASAP!

Just got this email. They made it sound important, like there was a problem. My listings are missing important deatails! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I better drop everything and fix this NOW! Hi jason_incognito,We noticed that some of your listings are missing ...

POSITIVITY~GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH BUYERS!

In response to those on this Board who are tired of negativity (actually so am I and that is what has driven my posts), a thread was started on the Buying Board to recount good buying experiences (although there has not been much response). Sometimes...

Complaining because sales are too good.

I'm a part time ebay seller. I have a full time job. I usually sell 2 or 3 items a day. Once in a while 0. Once in a while 10. I do all my ebay buiness at night after work. Some times i'll find myself actually grumbling to myself that "%$@*# i have 7...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 45 replies
  • 10 helpful

Ebay Glitch - Percentage Amount Changed to Dollar Amount

Hello Everyone,Not sure if anyone else had this experience but this is just a quick note to tell everyone about an experience I had last night regarding my 15% discount. eBay had a “Glitch” in their system and all of my 15% off sales were changed to ...

Rrequest to remain sold item of Toilet paper 3 ply 3 packx8rolls Quilted Northern

Dear Sir, Madam, Ebay team /management/ssystem IT team,Chelai63 mistakenly delist/deleted an item from the "Selling " listing - and now can't find it anywhere.Item sold dated Oct 03,2018 to Daniel in TexasProduct description: Toilet paper 3 ply 3 pac...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

great buyer offer randomly cancelled by ebay before it expired

24 hours into a listing for a designer winter coat, listed at $52 starting bid, I received a great offer of $125 from a potential buyer. The offer was set to expire the next m a orning. I took note of the expiration time because I was 90% sure I want...

Sellers Beware, New Paypal Scam

Last night while watching the local ABC channel, there was a National news filler about a new PayPal scam being perpetrated on eBay and Craigslist sellers, mostly inexperienced ones.The way it works for ebay sellers is;To get a seller to ship an item...

International selling restriction?

A Romanian buyer gets this message when trying to buy from me: "We are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purchased due to seller shipping restrictions or due to country-specific import/export or other relevant restrictions.{e56465-779893x}"...

Shipping costs

I have 10 of the same item with a buy now, pay now option, and calculated shipping costs based on buyer's location and the size and weight of each item. Now if someone wants to buy 2 of these items will they be charged the shipping costs times 2 or w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors