Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Should I offer a partial refund?

Good evening! I hope this is the right place to ask this. Last week I sold my first ever item on eBay, an old camera. I stated right in my listing that I didn’t know if it worked or not. I listed it as an auction item with a buy it now option. Within...

Shop Airlines America Freight Forwarder

I sold an expensive, and heavy item $2000 and wiegh 75 lbs..its going to this freight forwarder...I know it just has to ship to them, and then supposedly my liability stops...so what if they repacked, since its crated and double boxed, Im sure they w...

Is it safe to ship my iPhone to Phillipines?

A buyer from the Phillipines contacted me to buy the iPhone 7 Plus listed on my eBay. I don't know if it is safe to ship it to him/her. One of the reasons I have a doubt is that he asked me the condition of the phone and to buy it on the same day he ...

Free returns

I went on free returns months ago. Unfortunatly when a buyer goes to search out free returns on the left side of there search screan there is an area that says new with tags, free shipping , free returns . My 1650 items does not show up. I have now s...

Any other sellers seeing a SPIKE in Cancellation Requests IMMEDIATELY AFTER a Purchase is made?

So like the title above says, is anyone else seeing a SPIKE in Cancellation Requests IMMEDIATELY AFTER a Purchase is made? I've seen a MASSIVE spike in this kind of activity over the last 2 months. This is very aggrevating as most long term sellers h...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 39 replies
  • 2 helpful

Selling digital photos and how to sent it

Hello, I just love to sell anything on ebay. I saw some sellers are selling digital photos. Some of them sell one specific photo and other in a pack of like 50 photos. My question here is how to sent photos, that is the right way for ebay rules. One ...

Resolved! Promoted Listings - Repeat buyers

Hello,Can anyone explain how promoted listings work with regards to repeat customers?I have noticed several times now, where a customer has purchased an item via a sponsored listing.a week or so later, they purchase again, and I am charged the advert...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Wary about buyers who complain before buying about shipping cost

I am not sure how to deal with buyers who send a message before bidding/buying an item complaining about shipping cost. I do not inflate the shipping costs and if it is sent US priority mail the cost depends on the distance and weight. USPS costs kee...

EBay accuses Amazon of trying to 'illegally poach' its sellers

The news headline for 10/03/2018 EBay accuses Amazon of trying to 'illegally poach' its sellers. Amazon does not need to "poach" any sellers from eBay. Wenig has crashed this company in to an ice burg and the stock prices are finally showing the resu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 60 replies
  • 35 helpful

Misleading description on leather items

Okay, I am not a seller, but I wanted to post this where sellers might possibly see it. I have been looking at leather jackets for a month now. It very quickly became obvious that the majority of "Leather" jackets listed on ebay turn out to be fake l...

OtterBox. Post or not to post...

Hello!Is OtterBox a restricted item to sell on eBay? After a little research (I confess, it was just a brief one) I became more confused.- restricted item ?-Ok to post as long as posted "used" Any help is appreciated!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Refund Scammers

I am getting pretty tired of dealing with these partial refund scammers. And every time I contact eBay I get no where with them. It's either bend over to the buyer's demands or take the negative feedback. These scammers are getting smarter by not men...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors