Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Putting shop on vacation.

I'm away for 5 months so cannot sell.Can I freeze my account(to avoid fees) and reinstate it when I return?

Bart or Not?

I've been receiving an inordinate amount of messages from potential buyers asking me to lower a selling price. I am referring to items that do not have a "Make Offer" option. These offers are more often than not asking for 50 percent off or more. Is ...

Huge reduction in traffic to listings, huge reduction in sales. Is promoted listings causing this?

I have a question regarding promoted listings. We see 40 results in a general search. If 10 are promoted listing. Does this mean 10 unpromoted items are not being seen. Is this the cause of our traffic decrease? We see traffic dropping from 6555 view...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 190 replies
  • 24 helpful

Best Offer preferences ignored

I use the Advanced Listing Tool. I don't always get an email from eBay after they have vandalized my listings by adding Best Offer without my consent, but when I do it looks like this: Your chances of selling have just gone up! Hi Joe, Buyers can now...

Ebay Mobile Cost Me Bids

Really mad. Had three of my auctions in antiques category end around 4:43 pm, so I was watching (like a normal buyer would) - something I never do - hoping to watch the amounts increase. The ebay app kept stopping (android). Borrowed two other cel ph...

Selling fees automatic setup

Hi there,I've had a seller account set up for probably almost a year. I sold a couple of things, not much. Recently, eBay conditioned my new postings with a billing agreement where I had to set up a preferred payment method. Having set that up, I am ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What have you done nice this holiday season?

Before Christmas a customer messaged me and asked me for a discount on an item. I'm usually very good about replying to messages/offers in a timely manner, but because of the holidays and everything going on, i never responded to the message. About a...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay Seller Level Policy Lost Packages, Claims not updating replacement packages

Ebay new seller level program is appeal a case or no removal of defect. The biggest concern is that if you replace a package ebay system will not pickup the replacement tracking details created thru their own system. Got cases open due to weather (ca...

UHHH... seller restrictions and buyers creating new accounts to get around them...

First, I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas. I have about 99% of my listings as fixed format with a Best Offer option. A few times a year I will run a few auctions just to move some stuff I want out of inventory. I have my buyer restriction...

opinion please

I cant believe this (or maybe i should) someone buys something from me,, gets it,, then wants to return it beccause he found it cheaper somewhere else on ebay.. and then ebay approved the return. shouldnt i get some sort of say in this,,, come on,, i...

Resolved! Is there any way to pay my bill early?

Trying to keep my books clean for the year, but ebay bills me on the 15th of every month. Next bill won't be until Jan 15, and I'd like to pay all of 2018 bills now and start 2019 at $0. Usually, Ebay pulls what I owe on the due date, but I'd like to...

Vintage USARFU Shirt??

Hi everybody!! Need help from hardcore rugby fansIs this truly USARFU jersey?? what year was it produced??So far I have not seen any in Internet except for Romania 1980 - 1990 rugby union jersey.Your info is greatly appreciated.Thank you guys

A social experiment --- Shipping

Another thread has prompted me to think about something. What does Joe Citizen think it costs to ship a package? So ... If you are willing ... let's ask. And post the responses here Take a box, give it a random weight over 1 lb. Keep it under Dim Wei...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors