Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

BIG mess in ended listings page on Seller Hub!

For days the ended listings page in my seller hub has been full of errors. It shows many listings ended that are still active. None that had been relisted show that. I've been able to relist an item that was already active for two weeks yet, without ...

Selling on ebay and paying taxes for it

Hello, I would like to know something more about this issue because I would like to start my e-commerce shop soon and I'm doing some research about all the environment of the on-line entrepises. So if I start selling things on e-bay depending on the ...

Resolved! OFFER

I posted a doll at $30 and within about an hour received an offer of $47.50. Bidderhas good feedback. Should I be worried?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New buyer makes purchase using address not recognized by USPS. Now what?

I hate to be suspicious, but early last week I received a couple of questions from a buyer about a custom made cassette box set I had listed here on Ebay for over a year. Never got any questions about it before, although it received a steady amount o...

Devolusion

How to do a devolusion correctly? 

MASSIVE Ebay fees error - beware!

So I checked fees and it showed over $500 owing. This is two days after manually paying fees down to $0.00. So I thought, "Great, I sold something worth $5000.00." Guess what? No sale anywhere near that amount. Now to call these people to ask what is...

once again ebay 100% bias against sellers

recently sold a 150 yo violin, send with tracking number, in the hands with UPS and is currently in USA for delivery and ebay has frozen my paypal saying im at fault. Typical ebay, you follow all regulations, send with a tracking number, UPS has prod...

Can't leave feedback for buyers??

In recent two days, I was trying to leave feedback for my buyers, from the page of Paid and Shipped Orders in Seller Hub. But it seems always unsuccessful. I don't know why? Anyone encountered the same situation? It happened only from last two days.

Manage Promotions Woes and Quirks

Hello Fellow eBay Sellers, So I believe the eBay development team is putting the Managed Promotions through some developmental changes still but I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue because I was on the phone with eBay support al...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Yes NO Maybe...right! The Christmas Sale Nightmare

This one made me laugh because the alternative was to cry. Buyer Bids, buys, goes to Paypal and pays.....I immediately speed to get the item wrapped, buy the shipping label, issue his feedback and check to see if I've got time to get to the post offi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 11 helpful

Misuse of Return Reasons

Good morning I am hopeful, based on senior staff comments, that the spring update addresses these type of returns with further seller protections: Reason for return: Doesn't work or defectiveComments: Hello, The case is very flimsy for my child. I wo...

Resolved! Basic Sllers Acnt Coin final % fees?

HI,Concerning getting a BASIC sellers package, I looked every where for the actual % final value fee [FVF] for coins if I buy the $27 monthly business package. All the charts I found said 4-9% FVF. That doesn't really help me. Does anyone know the di...

eBay is not taking action on theif

A buyer bought 3 items within 2 weeks, and I have shipped them, I got positive feedbacks but after some days, the buyer opened Paypal claim for "Unauthorized access" Paypal is holding the money pending investigation and I have reported the buyer 3 ti...

Who here ships items daily?

I am looking for sellers who ship 100s of items daily preferably.Post here below if you do.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors