Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do any of ebay's new policies increase sales?

So my traffic is down even thought I have relisted many of my items so they are not stagnant and studied the markets to know the listing correct price and I have free returns and the correct shipping price and deleted items that have not sold quickly...

ELLIOTT MANAGEMENT'S SECOND LETTER TO EBAY

Recently there were several threads about Elliott Management's first letter to Ebay. Some saw this as hope; others were skeptical, some completely disagreed. If you read those threads, this is the rest of the continuing story of Ebay and Elliott. The...

No payment but invoiced by ebay!

Hi guys, 2 weeks ago after a biding one guy won my PS4. After 2 days i wrote to him asking for payment.. he replyed that he got some card issues and he will pay.. after i week i wrote him again.. still the same card problem.. after 2 weeks. no more r...

Multiple purchases different accounts same paypal account Fraud???

I recently sold 3 of the same chromebooks in a day but noticed that the three different buyers had the same shipping address and all used a single paypal account that belonged to one of the purchasers. The paypal account is verified but something abo...

How to cancel a transaction after Unpaid Item Case closed

I invoiced a buyer one day after sale and non-payment. No response. I then opened an unpaid item case after two days. After two more days, it was paid and the case automatically closed but it was paid with international funds costing me an additional...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does ebay allow this?

Just a crazy thought. On your listing, are you allowed to break down/post what your cost is on that item, how much fees you'll have to pay, how much net profit you will make ... so they'll see what little money you will be making? I've explained this...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Werner Violin Bow help

I recently purchased a Joh Schweitzer violin at an auction that came with two Bows and one of them is a werner Bow. I Saw that these bows can range anywhere from 200-2000 If someone could tell me the value of mine I would really appreciate it. It is ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Tax Help

Hello eBay community. I am reaching out for much needed help. I have a functional brain injury and started my eBay business to bring in much needed income to keep me off the street and a roof over my head. I am severly cognively impared but just enou...

What's with the red corner thingies in Completeds?

Is this new today or have I, as usual, not noticed before? But believe me, I was working in Completeds last night for hours and didn't see this. Upper left corner, look like clock hands in a circle in a triangle. If you click on the listing, you get:...

What do I do Now? Non-paying buyer...

Opened a non-paying buyer request on Jan 29.Went in to close it last night and clicked on return fees on left in drop down menu.Don't see anyplace to execute it.When I go back, it is still there with the return fees unchecked.It is now into Day 5.Tha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't leave feedback...

For 3 days I have tried unsuccessfully to leave feedback for my buyers. I keep getting a message saying my feedback is updating and to check back later. It doesn't update. Any ideas?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized charges breach

Please make sure your PayPal account is secure. We had a mess today when PayPal sent suspicious charges on our account in a text.. Checked it and sure enough there was a phony charge. While on the phone to PayPal 3 more charges with a total 940 dolla...

Is Ebaymotors vehicle search messed up?

Posted this earlier on the Motors forum but they have all gone to bed by now. I listed this 2017 Chevy Spark: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Chevrolet-Spark-with-FREE-DELIVERY/153361487822?hash=item23b50e97ce:g:TI4AAOSwg0dcVPzV:rk:2:pf:1&vxp=mtr If I ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delayed email notifications from PayPal and eBay...comes and goes

Why do we sometimes get the email from eBay and PayPal about a sale, immediately after a sale, and other times get them at mixed times? Internet traffic? Updates to their email systems? It’s bad lately. I have to check my “sold” page to make sure I d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors