Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"Fast & Free" keeps disappearing from listings

Another Ebay screw up... don't know if any others have noticed this with their Fast & Free listings or not, but the "Fast & Free" keeps disappearing from listings on search and store. I will be gone for several days, then suddenly the listings will h...

Resolved! Guidance please

Via eBay messages, buyer asked to return. I have a no return policy, but I immediately and politely said no problem, please return and upon receipt I will issue a full refund of additional payment. No case opened by buyer. Upon receipt and after I ch...

Resolved! Ebay says yes but you can't list in two catagories under "Collectables".

Ebay says you can list an item under two categories under "Collectables" but you can't. They tell you to click on a button under "Details" in your description to add a second category. Only problem is there is no button available to click on. I liked...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Promoted listings

Hi, I have just put some items to promoted listings and try it out. Do I need to pay the percentage of the insert fee plus final fee if the item is sold? or I only need to pay the percentage of final fee. Do you think it is worth to join this promote...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Declining Used Auto Part Sales

Anybody else seen heavy declines in used auto part sales?Sept 1 last year we had a 50% drop like turning a valve half off (impressions, clicks, and sales)Complied with EBay, removed restocking fee, added 60 day returns, 3 day delivery, etc sales retu...

Global Shipping Program

Copied the following from the global shipping page:The Global Shipping Program makes your items available to over 60 million buyers worldwide. You're protected from negative / neutral feedback, and have control over which of your items you want to sh...

More fees, less sales, less tools, less value

I hope this is just another ebay glitch and not ebay making sellers job more difficult then it needs to be again.For the last two days when I go to an original listing of an item I have sold the only link remain are "relist" or "sale similar". They h...

Why is there a listing insertion fee on my drafts?

Why does this always happen? Every time I save a draft on a listing and come back to it and revise it from Buy It Now listing to Auction, there is a $.25 insertion fee? I still have many free listings in my store. What's the point of saving a draft i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Policies , Guidelines regarding Feedback and its misuse -Is seller protected?

My topic is just a sharing with like minded seller & attempt to catch attention of eBay concern authorities to look within mirror to check overall environment causing threatening to a Safe & secured marketing platform . It must not be considered as s...

• 53 replies
  • 0 helpful

Totally Being scammed by multiple buyers

Hi no protection at all from ebay as a seller. I am being scammed by several people right now all claiming item was defective when I know these bose items were all working properly whats interesting is all these buyers havelow feedback and only recen...

When returned item is damaged or missing parts - computer returned not as sold.

Customer mysteriously returned a computer I sold.I shipped this item from my UPS store and a month later they called and told me I had a package there.I went and picked it up and it was the computer I sold about a month ago.The buyer shipped the item...

Deleting my own sold items

My items are still being shown in my active section after being sold and after a long period of time and i have to delete those listings. Ebay causing issues with buyers buying the same item from the same seller because the item is still active even ...

How do you guys file a police report

eBay had my 400$, seller and ebay did not issue me a refund and they said item was delivered.but it was refused by me and i was told i will get refund by the seller and by ebay.and it was eBay money Guaarante but they don't wanna issue me a refund.so...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors