Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can anything be done about competitor duplicating listings?

I have a competitor who owns 2 stores and duplicates about a dozen of the same items 5-7 times on each store. I also sell the same items. So when someones searches, they see 1 of mine to his 10-14. I have called ebay and they keep saying they will ta...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account suspended for 7 days

I woke up on this lovely Valentine's Day to an email telling me my account was temporarily suspended due to selling a counterfeit Lime Crime item. First and foremost, it is not counterfeit. I would not even begin to know how to make a fake item. Anot...

Thank you eBay for yet another new look to the site....

now when I go to my purchased items there is a cute new bar graph that shows it has shipped and that it is in transit, the track button has moved, and there is a great little blurb to remember to leave feedback after it is received. Is there a point ...

What will Ebay do next?

Thanks again everyone.Short story, I refuse to refund. Mainly not to risk bad feedback from a buyer i shouldn't have ever gotten. Leaves bad feedback. And seconds after he orders from me, he asks to have it sent to another address. I continue to call...

Helping a friend start an eBay business - Good place for current information?

Hi everyone, I'm helping a friend start an eBay store from scratch. He doesn't have either an eBay or PayPal account. I imagine a lot has changed since I created my eBay account in 1999. I was hoping I could get pointed in the right direction to find...

30 days return, buyer pays? But I changed it to seller pays!

Beware of this. I listed a bunch of cassettes last month, and on the way to list them, Ebay told me "something was wrong" and they had a check mark on all of them. Then I realized that Ebay has been playing a magnificent trick on us. You know that to...

Merchant Account changes - Sellers need to take action soon

For any sellers who use a merchant account here at eBay, you should have gotten a notice about changes eBay is making that will eliminate merchant accounts for card payments using the eBay checkout After March 1st 2019 all new listing will need to be...

Name Brand

I sell embossed name brand engine parts and have to compete with sellers with knock off parts who state in their title and description is the same name brand I sell. Will I have any chance of getting them to stop by contacting ebay ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! dangers of selling "for parts/untested" ?

I have some items that either are not working or unable to test and assumed not working. if I list something as FOR PARTS/UNTESTED and make it clear in the auction that the items is sold for parts can the buyer still make a claim stating that it does...

Listing multiple items

Hello Does anybody have any suggestions? I have hundreds of baseball hats to sell. They are not only sports teams. Is there any way I could list maybe 10 hats at a time, to sell individually? They would each be the same price. Thanks in advance

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requesting return. Claims i sent wrong item. I know i didn't.

Buyer bought 2 bags of candy from me: Dole "li hing" pineapple gummy bears. I know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, i would bet my life on it, that i sent her exactly what she ordered. I even sent her a message asking how she knew about "li hing...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item cancellation

Hello, if I have a customer that purchases an item and pays for it through PayPal, then before I ship it requests a cancellation, am I still charged the PayPal fees or are they returned to my account after I refund the customer?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors