Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Relisted an unsold fixed price as an auction and got charged insertion fee

I just tried to relist (or sell similar) one of my Unsold fixed priced items. I wanted to change it to Auction instead of fixed price GTC, so I changed type and enter 7 or 10 days and a starting price. I was then very surprized to find that I was bei...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Being new to Ebay and avoiding scammers

Any advice on selling on Ebay. I'm frustrated! I have been on Ebay for a few days now and the scammers keep coming for me. I currently have 13 offer. I'm receiving messages about texting about getting the money etc. I read they target people selling ...

Forced “Good Till Canceled”

This is a terrible idea you are forcing me to end listing because this is taking up all my new listing I HATE IT STOP THE FORCED GTC

Has anyone seen or heard of any Consequences for Unpaid items outside **bleep** Strikes?

Had 2 auctions end Mon for $725,of course both buyers went poof,one came out of retirement from years long absence,lucky me ,she chose my sale, to spread her wings again,other has feedback comment,hes done this before.Curious does anyone know how man...

OFFER TO BUYERS

The Offer to Buyers button recently appeared for me. I see that it is available for about 1/2 of my listings with Watchers.Has anyone used this feature? Do you have a template or a suggestion on what you are saying to your buyer?I want the sales, but...

new duration time

E-bay has changed its normal 30 day duration sell time to continue til sold or cancel. This concerns me. I use the 30 day time period to decide to relist the item of lower the price. Now every item will be re listed automatically until it sells or is...

Search is horrible.

Our sales have been really bad. I had posted a few auctions trying to get some traffic, but these auctions are barely getting views (at the most 2 views since they were posted on Friday). So I opened a different browser and searched for one of my auc...

Ebay incorrectly giving some buyers a guaranteed delivery date

I understand that ebay is now forcing guaranteed delivery on items that qualify based on location and handling time, however I was under the impression that with my 3 day handling time, nothing I list would ever qualify for guaranteed delivery. I use...

New GTC policy going into effect March 2019

So Ebay has decided to automatically resist all our fixed priced listings for us. I'm sure under the guise that it's just to help sellers out. Well, it doesn't. It's actually just another way for them to increase their own profits. I like the 30 day ...

Screwed by customer and ebay won't investigate...

I sold an item to a relatively new buyer in Canada and he swapped his old broken parts for my parts and complained that they were damaged in shipping. When I tried to get an ebay person to investigate, all they would tell me is that when the customer...

When can a buyer close the return they filed?

I accidentally sent the buyer the wrong item (it happens), and they filed a SNAD return that got auto-accepted. I messaged the buyer that I'll send them the correct item and they can keep the one they already received if they close the return (worked...

GTC NO WAY OR OK

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. I'd appreciate it if before you describe why you dislike GTC you begin with NO WAY or if you're one of the very few who has no issue with it please start with OK. It just makes it easier to see what the perce...

Do any sellers know how to correct eBay's pre-filled item specifics?

I know that eBay is making a big push for sellers to choose an eBay product ID and create a listing with all the item specifics filled in. In practice, this push greatly increases my listing time for a couple of reasons. First, I spend time searching...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Overdue Glitch?!

Buyer purchased item yesterday, April 3rd. My handling time has always been 1 business day (NOT same business day). Today is April 4th and I get the red shipping overdue notification in manage orders. Strange thing is that it said ship by April 4th a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors