Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Why was my listing showed “Adult only item - Requires verification"?

I recently listed some vintage dolls, that are in no way shape or form adult items, but they are showing up as adult only requires verification when I check my newly listed items. I also do not see them in the search listings as well. They are under ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Condition" is missing as I relist items

I am relisting a few items that I listed in early March (so they were not GTC) I noticed that the "Condition" box is not there. I have to use the drop down to chose Used in order to get to the condition box to type the condition. I KNOW I had the con...

need help on paypal item not as described claim

Hello:The ebay transaction was made 3 months ago in 01/2019. not big deal, $65 Today I first got an item not received escalation in paypal, then after 1 hour, escalation became an item not as described claim. Buyer message "item was not what I ordere...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opens items not received even though tracking shows it's out for delivery

A buyer bought an item on the 2nd of April. I have 2 day handling. Item was mailed on 4th of April. Buyer Opens item not received case on the 6th of April. I check the tracking and it shows that the item is being delivered today. I upload the trackin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Scam

Buyer offered $400.00 for my auction item, listed at $340.00. All was good until buyer started asking for my personal email address, my cell phone #, my Ebay ID, my Paypal ID. Then offered additional monies for me to purchase additional gift cards th...

Pet Peeve of the day - Sellers showing things in listings that are not part of the sale

I primarily sell, but sometimes buy, and look at lots of listings by other sellers. One thing I see really often is, for example with cameras, showing a camera with an expensive lens on it, but then either no mention of the lens in the description, o...

Buyer wants to cancel bid

By chance, I just checked My Ebay. On an auction ending in 20 minutes (as I write this), the high bidder sent a message and stated he did not have enough money and bid by mistake. The bid is $10.50 and is for a damaged pair of earbuds. Frankly, I'd r...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does some kind of seller tool make a lot of listings look very similar?

I both buy and sell, and have been surprised at how many listings look very similar. They are typically very short, being one or two lines of text at most, all in the same font, and contain info that is very general and/or redundant, like this: "Cond...

Disappearing Old Listings Question?

I am one of those sellers who rotates OOAK listings. I have around 350 items, and normally have from 100-200 listings up at any given time. I also recently downgraded to a basic store, because the prime benefit for me, was the packing supplies coupon...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay refunds and gift card

Ebay needs to stop the madness. Stop giving cash refunds. Give them a gift card. So if ebay wants to refund both buyer and seller. At least the core money isn't stolen. Ebay will still have the core money still within the system. This should help eba...

Just had this return requested

There's something wrong with the item your buyer's received, so they'd like to return it.Please take action by Apr 04.Your PayPal funds from this purchase will be unavailable while this request is open.Info from the buyerReasonDoesn't match descripti...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is USPS tracking down?

Tracking for a package I dropped off yesterday hasn't been updated. I called the post office and the worker said the system is down nationwide. Is anyone else having trouble getting tracking info?

My eBay bill

My eBay bill is $50 this month. That excludes my $8 store fee. Yay me! Also finally got a little traction on another well known site, not the river. Anyway, I think DH posted the other night to let y’all know I’m not doing well health wise. Now I don...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

So did they fix search?

LOL, if it was still April 1st, I'd think someone was playing a joke. I just searched penguin ice bucket, and I about fell off my chair when 200+ penguin ice buckets showed up. No stuffed penguins, no books about penguins, no ice buckets with cats on...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors