Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Refund Glitch

I am getting technical error messages trying to refund a buyer. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I am FUMING now :(

I am so **bleep** right now. It was bad enough I just had 2 difficult buyers but I I just noticed that eBay signed me back into Guarenteed Delivery??? I OPTED OUT! And it still shows me opted out but it is in ALL my auctions, including the ones that ...

GTC - Before you End Item, use "Sell Similar" Then Store Listing in Drafts until ready to list.

I use DRAFTS to hold listing that are ready until I want to list them. That way I can list even on days when I am too busy to create new listings. SO, with this new GTC I think I could create a new listing off the current one easily by using SELL SIM...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Show the sellers that are for this GTC policy.

Why don't I see anyone that is happy or behind this new GTC policy . All I see is removal of anything that should be taken in account when deciding on this new policy. Stop this so I can control my store. I pay for it every month. I do not want to be...

Net Neutrality

Let's talk Net Neutrality and how it is affecting sales. What is Net Neutrality? Yah, big long name which doesn't even begin to describe how it is affecting small business e-sellers. Fair Internet would be a better title.First, a brief refresher 2014...

500 Free Auctions with Premium Store BUT NOT REALLY . 0.15 Listing fee showing everytime

More problems as always with this site . Everyday something new does not work right . I thought I might list a few auctions on a few books to offset e-bays new worthless GTC policy . Only to find that even though I have a premium store with 500 frees...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

GET THE MOST OUT OF GOOD TIL CANCELLED

You can get the most out of GTC by listing in the middle ( 17th or 18th ) or near the end of the month ( 23th or 24th ). You have to remember that the month's that have 31 day's the relist day move's back one day the next month and the month's that h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Global shipping

Hi am in the glo al shipping program.is there away of seeing the sajes I have done with this program I did see this but it sure how I see them again

G.T.C is **bleep**

Im a small seller and just went to list new item,s was using promote listing but can no longer use it i list fixed price format and now it says no longer eligible unless auction style got burned on that Ebay has to much **bleep** control

Saving or Storing Ended listings

So it takes alot of work to come up with a listing - the photos, the verbiage, finding the right box, etc. etc. etc. Sometimes you want to run it for awhile then, if it doesn't sell, lay it aside for a bit. Until I knew there was a 90 day limit, I lo...

Ebay needs to show buyers the handling time... it decreases buyer cancellations

This happened to me this week and a similar issue last week. A buyer pays for the item and messages me at 5am the next morning asking how come the item isn't shipped yet. I get another message at 6am from them saying they want to cancel the transacti...

Used, Pre-owned and One of a kind listing should not be GTC

If sold, listings of "Used, Pre-owned and One of a kind listings" can't upgrade inventory.Therefore CAN'T be relisted.Therefore SHOULD NOT be GTC because eBay will keep relisting and charging sellers relisting items that won't be available. Another s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

'Tie In' Sale Promotions/discounts?

Hello, I sell two items that tie in with one another. Is there anyway that I can offer a discount to a prospective customer if they wish to purchase one of each type of item? (For example: I operate a store that sells both milk and bread. Is there an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors