Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Long Time EBayer Frustrated

Hi all. I've been here a long time. I'm not a big time seller. I sell when I have something to offer, lately, because I have been getting rid of things that I have aquired over the years and not longer want. I've suffered along with the rest of you c...

Are sales the most important thing for an eBay seller?

There's so many complaints about GTCs, buyer scams, eBay favoritism, false SNADs, no buyer negative feedbacks, glitches, increased fees, return process, etc etc etc. Many of which I've complained about as well. But will some (or all) of those issues ...

Do I call it new or used?

I have some collectible shot glasses that are at least 12 years old. I never drank from them only displayed them on the shelf for awhile. Then I stored them away in a box until recently that I am interested in selling them. Do I list as new or used? ...

Good until canceled insertion fees.

Is anyone else unhappy about the 'buy it now' listings being only 'good 'til cancelled'? I think for myself it is going to be bad for sales.

Experienced Seller's Opinion On Good Till Cancelled BIN's

I've been in retail 35 years. I have been interviewed about retailing numerous times by local television & radio throughout the years and I was the yearly keynote speaker for the Fashion Merchandising classes at one of our local colleges. I was chose...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 80 replies
  • 44 helpful

Shipping a Disney Blu/Ray DVD combo and Media Mail

I have been trying to research Media Mail recently. I have come across a lot of conflicting answers and I don't feel like I've found the answer to my question. If you do a quick google search for what qualifies for Media Mail shipping rates you get a...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't made enough to cover fees

GTC has slowed me to nearly a stand still. Normally, when my fees are coming due, I bust a little extra butt to cover them. But since this GTC change, I'm just not getting the sales as quick as I was. So, I'm not gonna have enough $ in my account to ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

unpaid sales

people are buying but no one is paying...I contact buyers, send invoices etc. are these scams and how do you know the difference?

Resolved! Buyer backed out of sale then came back asking for a refund on unpaid item?

Hi, I'm still relatively new to selling but this doesn't seem right at all. Someone made an offer on an item I was selling, I accepted. The very next day I got a message from them that they didn't want it. I looked into what I should do and I decided...

I wonder why

ebay decided to postpone Canada getting on the GTC "gravy train" for 3 months. I mean it's such a good thing for sellers, right?

Is it legal for ebay to charge a fee on shipping?

Is it legal for ebay to charge a fee on shipping?Ebay does not handle or ship the item sold, yet they charge a fee for shipping.This is equal to charging for services not rendered.The seller weighs an item, enters the weight, and the shipping is calc...

ebay is getting ridiculous

Tried to post an item as auction. I was informed it would cost $10.50 to list as auction. that's crazy. where are these absurd fees coming from? last time I posted a similar priced item for auction the fee was $1.50.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer to International Buyer

Hi, new seller here: I just got a best offer from an international buyer, but I hadn't designated a shipping option for international buyers. The offer is for the price I'm asking for, but when I click to accept it says that I will have to ship to th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors