Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling Mahogany Item - Restrictions on export to Japan?

I have an old (made in 1890) music box that a buyer in japan is interested in, but he says Ebay blocked his payment, citing a "Washington Convention" restriction on export/import of mahogany items. Also in the discussions here is an entry about a sel...

Resolved! ebay Dead?

I list 20 items and 2 days later, most of them have less then 5 views.Where are the buyers? Is ebay dead? Seems to be. I remember the days when people could put a dirty sock for sale on ebay and someone would buy it. Now, ebay is like a mall built in...

Chinese fakes are ruining the marketplace

I know reading the forums that everyone already knows this, but take this item for example, 323591479793So many things wrong with this seller 1. Clearly selling fakes of the item shown as the brand is NECA not XTELARY2. Lists that they're a USA selle...

After my item was pulled, I see Ebay is advertising items that are banned.

After my listing was pulled, I was searching for a place to sell my rare railroad key. I see that you can buy them on eBay, but you can't sell them. I have pasted the ad below. Seriously, eBay is promoting items which are supposedly banned? Unbelieva...

Selling on Ebay

I am so DISCOURAGED with Ebay for not letting us list for 30 days. They do not and should not have a right to re-list Our items. I use to have 300-500 items every month for sale now I'm down to 50 items since Ebay change the rules. I don't think they...

Resolved! Which month does an auction listing count in?

If posting an auction listing towards the end of the month, does it come out of that month's selling allowance or is it the next month where the item actually gets sold? I have a bunch of auction listings placed past few days which have come out of J...

I am in Oontario,Canada- a new york resident won my item....

and because they now charge sales tax, when i send the invoice it says ERROR. Select Item # Item title Quantity Price Amount 392319078116SERGEI FEDOROV 1996-97 PINNACLE MINT GOLD #81 C $4.99 C $4.99 Sales tax:Menu for selecting state taxTax percentag...

What's the "best" Selling settings?

I thought I got it figured out. Nope! When I selected to not accept returns the buyer claims "item not as described." Ebay returns all their money and I eat the cost of shipping both ways unless the buyer elected to pay for his own return shipping. I...

Activated 200 free listings offer, but eBay is still charging me a listing fee!

Is this happening to anyone else? I start to create a listing (clothing or jewelry), the draft says "List for Free," I save it and come back to it later and it says it's charging me 35 cents, even though I've used only 12 of the 200 free listings off...

using a barcode scanner to input tracking code

Hi, I do send packages in two types, one with tracking and the other one without tracking. I would like to ask how to sort with only tracking packages(either they Paid $3.00 as shipping or their total amount reaches $40.00) . And also how to input tr...

selling fees

im selling small electronics like earbuds what percentage rate are the seller fees

ebay's AI is Brilliant!

Was searching for a Suunto watch and got this. Now if I get a chafed wrist from the watch band, a little dab and I'm covered. Not only that, I can write a hand written complaint letter to the watch company. Brilliant!

morons.jpg

Men's Shirt Styles: Button-UP vs Button-FRONT?

The screen shot below is from the recently-revised category:Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > Shirts > Casual Button-Down Shirts The screen shot shows some of the default options in the Style drop-down box. What is the difference betwe...

I have a PayPal payment that's been refunded for an eBay order that's nowhere to be found on eBay

I noticed I have a PayPal payment notification email for an eBay order which I have no matching order on eBay. I assumed someone sent me a fake payment email to try to get me to send an order for free, but when I tried to find the transaction in my P...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors