Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Insertion Fees

I re-listed items 15 times before I finally realized I was being charged insertion fees. There went my profit. I guess I'm going to have to pay closer attention. Does anyone else have a problem with this racket practice?

Problem With Delivery Status

Greetings All: A buyer purchased an item on July 4. According to USPS, they tried to deliver the package on July 10, to the Brooklyn, NY address, but no secure location to leave it. The delivery status of the item still reads "In Transit," and has be...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

One possible reason sellers don't bother answering questions

Potential buyer messages a question about an item and requests additional photos. Seller goes and digs the widget out of their inventory, perhaps having to move numerous stacks of heavy boxes to get to it, answers the question and takes more photos a...

Something about "send an offer" that concerns me...

So I've been sending offers... and I'm getting a bit of regular business from people who have learnt that if they add an item to their watch list they will receive an offer within a day. Well, it's happened several times that I've sent an offer, and ...

Power Seller

I'm a Power Seller? I'd hate to see my sales record if I wasn't one. $45 this week, so far. Barely averaging $100 a week over the last 3 weeks. Probably average $250 on good weeks. I'm not on the Hulk power level. More like Captain Underpants? lol Go...

The Tale of Two eBay Stores

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the time of fortune for some, it was the time of getting screwed for others. I, the first of his name, protector of the Realm, owner of two eBay stores, have witnessed it all, and now, I wil...

Billing from e-bay

dear madam/sir.., last two weeks, my e bay selling rate is very lower, i have 85$ invoice for this month, but i have only 35$ only.please give me some helps collect eBay invoice fees. i have only 3 days.. thank you

Resolved! Leaving feedback: Over 1 week ago person won an auction & has not paid.

Hi, Leaving feedback: Over 1 week ago person won an auction & has not paid. I am "old school" if you have nothing nice to say do not say it. By me not leaving bad feedback does this hurt any of you? Since we do not know who wins till the auction is o...

Changing back from business seller to private seller

Hello. Apologies if this has been covered many times already.... Years ago, I used to be a business seller on ebay. However, that business no longer exists and I want to sell of a few of my personal belongings. Is there a way to change back to a priv...

Got scammed. This is ridiculous.

Listed high priced camera gear. Someone with 0 feedback "bought it" I do not ship anywhere besides CONUS. I noticed this new buyer was from Singapore but wanted the item to be shipped to MI here in the states. To clarify I sent a message making sure ...

Seller Hub: Performance: Traffic - Data more than 2 weeks old

Has ebay decide to stop updating the Seller Hub Traffic information?It's usually about a week old, now it's more than 2 weeks behind. I check it frequently to see how my efforts to generate traffic from outside Ebay are working. It's beyond me why it...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking ID Issue.

I have 3 Questions to Ask.1. What happens if i haven't upload tracking number on my order? and ship it to the customer. then mark as shipped.2. What to do when i dropship on ebay to ebay, i can't upload the tracking number which i got from seller.3. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay asked us: “How can we improve the Manage Orders and Sales Record pages for you?

Dear eBay:You asked us for “How can we improve the Manage Orders and Sales Record pages for you? Here are my 2 cents that would make our daily routine easier: The “Add note” should be move to the sub-tab: “MORE” letting us to bulk “Add notes” to seve...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors