Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I talked to my local Postmaster today

I live in a small unincorporated village and the Postmaster here knows all the local eBay sellers. The P.O. is a casual 5 minute walk from my house and I always loved that daily routine. These days, I'm lucky to take that walk even once a week and to...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 35 replies
  • 9 helpful

Can you identify this 1890's Eastman Kodak box?

I just found this old "Century" Eastman Kodak Box at a garage sale, yet I am not sure what it is. It has 4 light bulbs inside of different size and color, and it has a mechanism to trigger them. I am assuming this was used for flash or lighted pictur...

kodak.jpg kodak1.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused about PayPal Business account

I haven't sold in a while. In fact, the last time I did, PayPal was not required as a payment. So I'm signing up for a PayPal account and clicked business instead of personal, as I had read where it is better to have a business account if you're goin...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

GTC... I MISS BEING BUSY

ANGRY DEPRESSED DISCOURAGED DISAPPOINTED AND BROKE. ALSO, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NONE PAYING AUCTION BUYERS? ALSO, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE TONS OF RETURN REQUESTS AND THEY'RE NOT REALLY RETURNING? WHAT IS GOING ON???

Give more free monthly listings (100) to sellers selling low cost items who meet high standards?

There is alot of work and time involved in selling low cost items. Shipping materials and postage is costly. Buying a store would also be costly and very time consuming trying to reach the monthly limit. Small sellers need more incentive and need to ...

Instead of deleting a listing, can I reuse it to sell something entirely different?

I had a couple of auctions that just renewed and I didn't catch them in time. I was planning on ending them, but now since they have renewed for another 30 days, I was wondering if I could just repurpose the listing with entirely new content. This wo...

Resolved! Promoted Listings

Quick Question, I Looked for the Answer But Could Not Find it...If an Item sells which is Promoted. Do we Pay Our Price or do we Pay The Trending Price? Anyone Know. Thanks.

Rival Ebay Seller

I have a question. I have an auction that is supposed to end to end this evening. Last night, I got a notification exactly 24 hours before my auction was to end (and before the deadline for a bidder to cancel their bid) that a bidder had retracted th...

Huge Drop in Sales and Traffic

I have seen a drastic reduction in sales and traffic to my items listed here on eBay. Is anyone else experiencing this? I am constantly creating new listings, relisting and cleaning up of listings that haven't seen sales in over 1 year and a half. I ...

Shout Out to All Our Honest Buyers!

I got two returns pending one with a honest buyer and the other from a dishonest buyer. The honest buyer: open a return of: I do not like the shoes. The dishonest buyer: opens a return of: Not as described, Not as pictured with the written message: t...

I am Not Receiving any eBay Notification Emails when something sells

Hello,I am Not Receiving any Ebay Notification Emails when I make a sell. I happen to come across a sale when I am on Paypal. I used to get emails from Ebay when a sale was made, label was printed and payment was made. No longer.. I have contacted Eb...

• 13 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors